Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SDHQ Offroad

Notices

ICI light locks! Dont let someone steal that investment!

Old 12-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
ICI light locks! Dont let someone steal that investment!

ICI has just released a new product called light locks to safe guard your LED lights from being stolen. These kits come with 2 nuts per kit and a key. These are definitely a great investment for those of you who have LED bars on the front or rear of your trucks.

More Information Can Be Found On Our Website: Taking Pre-Orders on them!

ICI Light Lock Nuts

Old 12-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Per ICI, we should have inventory within the next 2 weeks.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
LETS GET A GROUP BUY GOING!!
Old 12-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

I shall email and inquire. Who would be interested?
Old 12-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Shnazzie
Old 12-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #10

baha, i just noticed that the OP is the same company i emailed.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:11 AM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Order on your site now? I will need two or three sets, maybe more depending on my mounting. Thanks for the aFe CAI. It will go in tonight. Got it on the 23rd, and my son loved it.
Nice! He will like it a lot!

Quote:
Oh, what model number for Rigid Duallys and Rigid SR-Q2?
Dually's 2051618-N
SR's 201420-N

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
I shall email and inquire. Who would be interested?
Ill see what we can do on a group buy for sure.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:11 AM   #12

THanks!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
I have purchased from SD HQ before. Extremely helpful and Stan up folks. I even paid significantly more for an item due to their personal touch. Can't put a price on service.

They are one of my first stops when shopping on line now.
Get the intake all installed?
Old 01-07-2014, 11:52 AM   #16

Anything on the group buy?
Old 01-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Just emailed our ICI rep to get an ETA on the product. Once we see if we will get our full order at once, I will be able to nail down the cost to you guys.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Just emailed our ICI rep to get an ETA on the product. Once we see if we will get our full order at once, I will be able to nail down the cost to you guys.
Thanks!
Old 01-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks!

I should have them this week according to ICI. I just want to make sure we get our full shipment in my hands ya know.