Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SDHQ Offroad

Notices

Tacoma CV Boot Kit's

Old 04-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #41
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Inner or Outer CV?

4" HUB SIDE, 4-1/4" TRANS SIDE

That's OD of the boot.
Perfect, that's what I was looking for. Thanks
Old 04-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #42
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 04-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #43
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
These will go great with my AllPro outer boots..
Old 04-14-2014, 07:44 PM   #45
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
You'll like em Alex. Some quality stuff for sure!
I have had them for years. I came up with the sdhq boot kit idea a while back. Good to see it was implemented and selling well.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #46
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I have had them for years. I came up with the sdhq boot kit idea a while back. Good to see it was implemented and selling well.
Correction the idea for the boot kit. Not getting the part numbers for the tripod boots as I have tundra cvs and axles.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #47
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Alright! Up and on our site

http://store.sdhqoffroad.com/oemrepl...vbootkits.aspx

Few guys already running them and I have had nothing but good feedback from them. Again, you do not have to do the "Bates 930 mod" These will go right on and replace stock.

Alex had a great Idea and we like to listen to what you guys need and want!

Alex, I am Curious as to how the stock Tundra kit's may work for you. When you swing by we will check them out
Old 04-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #48
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys use a moly grease for the cv's ? Doing mine right now but not using toyotas boot kit with their grease. Just need the grease
Old 04-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #49
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Do you guys use a moly grease for the cv's ? Doing mine right now but not using toyotas boot kit with their grease. Just need the grease
We normally use a 50/50 Mix of Swepco 101 Moly, and Bely-ray.

These Two
http://store.sdhqoffroad.com/CVGrease-2.aspx
Old 04-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #50
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
Getting ready to purchase a couple kits. Any coupon codes or specials going on right now we can use?
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #51
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-01-2014, 08:00 AM   #52
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTRD4x402 View Post
Getting ready to purchase a couple kits. Any coupon codes or specials going on right now we can use?
Not with these, We kept the kit's pretty cheap, $10 less than the dealer for a better boot. Under $30 per axle. Since mainly on the TW guys will be ordering these, i set them at a TW price.

If you send me your Order #, i will throw in some SDHQ stickers and goodies though!
Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #53
TacomaTRD4x402 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rene
TacomaTRD4x402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Not with these, We kept the kit's pretty cheap, $10 less than the dealer for a better boot. Under $30 per axle. Since mainly on the TW guys will be ordering these, i set them at a TW price.

If you send me your Order #, i will throw in some SDHQ stickers and goodies though!
Understood. Just wanted to check.
Thanks for the great products!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #54
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
6000 miles on the new boots so far. No issues. Equal time on and off road. I had it routed down in the big boulders and downed timber last weekend looking for a loaded fishing hole and didn't tear anything. Working full range on the steering as I shoved aside big boulders. 6 Steelhead fish, so a double win.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #55
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod View Post
6000 miles on the new boots so far. No issues. Equal time on and off road. I had it routed down in the big boulders and downed timber last weekend looking for a loaded fishing hole and didn't tear anything. Working full range on the steering as I shoved aside big boulders. 6 Steelhead fish, so a double win.
Thanks for the update! Good to hear!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #56
Smoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really nice
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
Cost shipping 2 sets(to do the whole front end once) to k2b7s9?
Old 05-02-2014, 09:13 AM   #57
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Cost shipping 2 sets(to do the whole front end once) to k2b7s9?
PM COMING
Old 05-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #58
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
ygpm.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:04 AM   #59
Hans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hans Moleman's Tacoma Gallery
My inner boots aren't broken yet but I kinda of want to do this as a preventive measure.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:19 PM   #60
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Moleman View Post
My inner boots aren't broken yet but I kinda of want to do this as a preventive measure.
Absolutely nothing wrong with changing out that old grease and boots,,go for it!.

Pick up your tubes of grease at SDHQ while ordering,,believe me,,it's better than running all over town trying to find the good CVD greases you need,,or dicking around the internet trying to find what the "grease of the month" is.