Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SDHQ Offroad

Notices

Tacoma CV Boot Kit's

Old 02-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma CV Boot Kit's

Alright, So everyone on here knows how bad the inner boot's suck on these trucks, and then getting a 930 Bates style to work is kind of a PITA.

Well, those day's are gone!

These boot's are the same material as your standard 930 cv boot's most guys are using. They are a direct fit, tri-lobal design. The material flex's much better than the stock hard plastic boot's you will find on the inner (trans) side which can crack and tear.

These Kit's consist of an inner and out boot and 2-clamps (enough to service one axle) They DO NOT come with grease. As many users like to use their own "favorite" grease.

The Clamps are a pinch style much like OEM. Where you get them hand tight, then pinch the tab tightening them up.

05+ Tacoma priced at $30.65 for TW members

96-04 Tacoma priced at $30.49 for TW members

I have a few kit's of each in stock ready to go with more coming.

We also have these for the following
03-09 FJ/4RUNNER
10+ FJ/4RUNNER
00-06 Tunrda
07+ Tundra
01-10 Chevy HD

-Vince@SDHQ
Old 02-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I kinda wanna redo mine just so I don't have the ghetto version of the 930 mod on mine... lol.

Nice job Vince!
Old 02-25-2014, 02:40 PM   #3
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
will be buying this week
Old 02-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I kinda wanna redo mine just so I don't have the ghetto version of the 930 mod on mine... lol.

Nice job Vince!
Right! makes it so much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
will be buying this week
I have one set aside for you. I know you have been waiting.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #5
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
I'll swing by Thursday if that works
Old 02-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
I'll swing by Thursday if that works
No worries!
Old 02-26-2014, 12:13 AM   #9
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-26-2014, 05:44 AM   #10
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:09 AM   #11
Asianguywithatruk is on a distinguished road
Asianguywithatruk's Tacoma Gallery
I need this. Where do I buy?
Old 02-26-2014, 06:22 AM   #12
Better not bring your kids
Cykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cav Scout, Heavy Equip Op
Name: Charles
Cykososhull's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed
Old 02-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #13
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping this is mind
Old 02-26-2014, 07:57 AM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianguywithatruk View Post
I need this. Where do I buy?
Shoot me a PM, Or I will have them on our website tonight.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:41 PM   #15
Randy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Randy
Randy808's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see this came out after talking about it a long time ago
Old 02-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #17
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect timing! I just took my OEM CV's off and wanted to rebuild them with new boots. The axles themselves are fine, just the boots tore so I put Cardone's on for now. I'd like to have the factory ones back on with new boots and grease, and keep a Cardone onhand for a spare on wheeling trips. The Cardone's are driving fine so far, but I'm going to be putting them to the test next week on a difficult trail.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #19
Tons of thanks for coordinating my purchase and I'm stoked to get them from the meet tonight
Old 02-27-2014, 02:41 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks!

I have 2 96-04 kit's left, and 3 05+ kit's left (one axle per kit)

I have more boot's on order, this was just the first go around, I wanted to see them before we commited to a lot of them ya know