1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shelberg Customs Shifters

Discussion in 'Shelberg Customs' started by crumf20, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Oct 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    crumf20

crumf20 [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma 3.4L 4x4
    33 x 12.5 x 15 Cooper Discover STT Pro's, All new UCA's LCA's including all balljoints, Bilstein 5100's all around with Dakar leafs w/ AAL in rear with 1inch extension Shackles, Eibach coils up front with 5100's set at 1.75 and 1/2inch spacer as well. Kenwood Double din deck with JBL 12in Sub: 300rms. Rockford Fosgate speakers front and back. New OEM black grill, Black Anzo Headlights with ddm tuning 6000k HID's. Seat Covers Unlimited black and grey 2 tone seat covers. Cobra CB Radio and PA system.
    Hey guys I am now happy to announce that I am now a Official Tacoma World Vendor! This is Where my new Threads for purchasing products, updates, and threads on whatever else comes up!! Nothing has changed for pricing, payments, etc. Ill post all the details below:

Welcome to the official thread for custom shifter knobs for both 1st Gen, 2nd Gen. Tacoma’s and for older Toyota pickups and the T100 models! I will be offering 2 main types of shifters, the first will be wood knobs and within that option you can choose either a solid wood, or laminated wood (layered wood).

I can pretty much make any solid wood shifter you would like!! Just tell me what type of wood you would like and I can make it! Laminated wood shifters are also very popular and honestly my favorite too, just think up a combination of any exotic or domestic woods you would like and we can think up some pattern ideas over email to make it have a full custom look that you like.

For all orders you will need to either send me a picture of your current shifter so I can replicate the size and shape of it or send me dimensions of a custom size so I can draw it up to scale, and go from there. The last thing you will need to do before I can start your order, would be to determine the thread size and diameter of the shifter shaft that the shifters thread onto. I have some of the models sizes from previous projects for family and friends but not many.

All Tacoma shifter shafts are metric I believe. The easiest way I have found to measure the diameter and pitch of the threads is to go to your local ace or hardware store and find the metric size nuts and go out to your truck and just test which combination of diameters and thread sizes fits perfectly, they should fit on perfectly to the point where you can thread it on effortlessly but at the same time it doesn’t have any “play” in it.

Pricing

Pricing on these shifters will range from $60-$180 depending on the wood choices, solid or laminated.

Shipping and Local Pickup

I do require that you pay for the shipping which normally costs around $5-10 for most knobs. Ship to the lower 48 states. If you live locally here in AZ (Phoenix/East Valley) you can pick it up from a mutual location. The shipping fee would be added to the knob price and paid all at once. Local pickups do not require paying via paypal, but can be if needed.

Pictures

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/crumf20/slideshow/

If you have ANY questions AT ALL feel free to email me at shelbergcustoms@gmail.com or txt me at 480 980 7183
    Thanks!!!!

2. Oct 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    richardbui23

richardbui23 That guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Arlington Texas
    Vehicle:
    Stacy
    Congrats! excited to see your work!

3. Oct 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM
    TacoBurrito07

TacoBurrito07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB Dbl cab TRD Sport 4x4
  4. Oct 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM
    Ghost848

Ghost848 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Alberta,Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 TRD OR Silver M6
    OME + Dakers, 285/75R16 Nitto Trail Grapplers, ARB Bumper, Columbia overland Dual battery, Super winch,CC stage 4 clutch, bestop supertop, URD TO bearing, BHLM headlights, Cruisin offroad rear bumper, Harrop front E-locker.
    :yay:
    Congrats on getting your vendor spot! May i suggest a online portfolio for people interested to look at? Just compile images into a thread now words really just pics :)

5. Dec 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    TacoBurrito07

TacoBurrito07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB Dbl cab TRD Sport 4x4
    Sooooo... how's my Christmas present coming along??:spy:
    :worthless:

To Top