Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Shelberg Customs

Notices

More highly satisfied customer feedback!

Old 02-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
More highly satisfied customer feedback!

Sorry Wes, its been a long time coming but I'm finally posting pictures and a brief review of your outstanding work and craftsmanship. I'm very pleased with the design and impressed with the construction and detail of the shift knob. The wood is flawless as is the fit and finish. Everyone who has seen it has been extremely complimentary and I'll pass as much business your way as I can.

It was a pleasure doing business with you and if I have any more woodwork needs, I know who I'm going to.

Now, enough with the words. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Old 02-23-2014, 11:05 AM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. I'd like to see some wood sunvisors, too.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:06 AM   #3
Willie B is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET comm, Hawaii, PI, Antarctica
Name: Brad
Willie B's Tacoma Gallery
I would like a new knob also. How would I contact Wes?
Old 02-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
Here you go:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/she...ml#post8238304
Old 02-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Very nice. I'd like to see some wood sunvisors, too.
Thanks man. I gave Wes some ideas but ultimately the design is his creation and I'm very happy with it.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #6
crumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
crumf20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
Hey man are you still interested in a shifter!? If so you can email me at shelbergcustoms@gmail.com