1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for blue silicon radiator hoses and parts.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by lunalobowolf, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Nov 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM
    lunalobowolf

lunalobowolf [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Offroad DCSB
    Just bought it last week, just tinted the windows and added the paint protection for hood and front bumper. Installed weather tech digital floormats, the rearview mirror extender (from this site), an Optima battery with custom tray, TRD oil cap, rad cap, TRD supercharger!!! Ya!!! Just this week $3710.00 plus $690.00 installed in El Paso, TX at Hoy Fox Lexus Dealership, TRD exhaust, Airaid cold air intake waiting in box in garage, Amsoil Dual Filter remote with 42 Design Oil catch can still to install. Need advice on URD Y-Pipe???? Have URD Welbro fuel pump to install also but want help. Have to sell the mid-mount light bar from (Pelly off this site) never opened it, still in box, but decided to go a different route $100.00 takes it plus shipping in USA.
    Anyone know where I can find upper and lower radiator hoses in blue silicon for
    a 2012 supercharged V-6? Good quality, not cheap Chinese made stuff.

I read of a group buy that died, but would be wiling to pay for them full price if I could find them.

I am also looking for the blue silicon connectors for a Volant CAI w/ram scoop.

And does anyone know if the Gates blue racing belts would work on our V-6's for the serpentine belt, auxiliary belt and super charger belt?

Thanks for the help.

2. Nov 29, 2014 at 9:14 PM
    NEAScott

NEAScott Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Toledo, Oh
    Vehicle:
    2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited
    SAMCO and Mishimoto are two off the bigger groups making silicone radiator hosing. Neither do the Tacoma though. Perhaps a call to see if they'd be interested?

Blue silicone connectors for your CAI should be an easy one. Just need the dimensions. Vibrant Performance is the first that pops to mind.

Belts are simply a matter of matching up the correct length and number of ribs.

3. Nov 29, 2014 at 9:25 PM
    lyodbraun

lyodbraun Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2006 SR5 TRD Sport
    Nothing yet
    I looked into those for my ole ZX-10 but they were very expensive.. But they are nice and look great...

4. Nov 29, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    toytac05

toytac05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    los angeles
    Vehicle:
    05 trd sport
    icon ext travel co dirt king lca dirt king heimed uca fox bumps dmz sua icon piggy back fox bumps Solo Motorsports pre runner bumper ifs trans tcase skids demello wrap around rear bumper mcniel fiberglass fenders and bedsides front suspension and rear suspension set up by Solo Motorsports
    hps silicone hoses, I have upper and lower radiator. also used samco, very expensive

5. Nov 29, 2014 at 11:03 PM
    toytac05

toytac05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    los angeles
    Vehicle:
    05 trd sport
    icon ext travel co dirt king lca dirt king heimed uca fox bumps dmz sua icon piggy back fox bumps Solo Motorsports pre runner bumper ifs trans tcase skids demello wrap around rear bumper mcniel fiberglass fenders and bedsides front suspension and rear suspension set up by Solo Motorsports
    hps silicone hoses, I have the radiator kit. also used samco hoses, they are expensive.

6. Nov 29, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    Hey that was my GB that went tits up! The SC upper hose is different and that was the hard part. These guys can make just about anything if you can get specs.

http://shop.hosecandy.com/

Products Discussed in

To Top