Sierra Expeditions is now stocking Overland XT Hi-Lift Tube Adapter's. Overland XT has been building these since 2007. Made from durable 1/4" steel, hand fabricated in the USA and combined with a high quality safety pin this adapter easily has the ability to lift any rig out there (up to a full size). Fits up to 2" tubing.
Let me nip it before it is asked, this is not a wabfab product, nor do I know which came out first. This adapter is different than the wabfab's. It is a product that has good craftsmanship, made by a friend of ours.
* Heavy Duty - Made from durable 1/4" steel
* Hand fabricated in the USA
* Fits up to 2" tubing
* High quality safety pin included
* Durable hammertone finish
* Provides a stable jacking point to safely lift your vehicle.
* Easy to use - Slide these onto your Hi-lift jack, insert the clip, jack.
More info: http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=2197