Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Product of the day: NoLoss Valve Caps

Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #21
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
so how much? is this a feeler thread or just get them at sierraexpeditions?
Old 01-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
For those that want Black ones, they are made out of Aluminum, so I cant see why a quality spray paint wouldnt stick very well to these.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #23
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
For those that want Black ones, they are made out of Aluminum, so I cant see why a quality spray paint wouldnt stick very well to these.
Thats what I figured, but just making sure they don't come in black before I get these and paint them.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #24
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
so how much? is this a feeler thread or just get them at sierraexpeditions?

If you click the links in the OP and go to our site, you will see that they run $11.50 for a 4-pack and $13.50 for a 5-pack. Shipping is aprox $6 to lower 48 via FedEx, and if you call to order we will ship for free via USPS if you mention your from Tacoma World.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine! Can't wait to get them. Now I don't have to keep buying new ones.