Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

ARB Tire Inflator with Gauge

Old 01-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Tire Inflator with Gauge

Sierra Expeditions' Product of the Day (1/31/11): ARB Tire Inflator with Gauge. This is the Gauge we use in the shop for airing up customer's tires. I personally use this gauge for airing up my tires after trail rides.

Features:
  • Easy to read dial with dual scale PSI/Bar increments
  • 330mm stainless braided flexible hose,
  • ¼ NPT US standard male air fitting for connecting to quick disconnect hoses,
  • Air bleed button for deflating (not a tire deflator).
ARB Tire Inflator with Gauge - $21.99 + Shipping (Click link to order).
Old 01-31-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I need, (the inflation kit that is)
Old 03-06-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got any deals on the ARB deflator? I used one a friend had and now i've gotta get me one!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #5
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got any deals on the ARB deflator? I used one a friend had and now i've gotta get me one!
Staun FTW!!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
X2 I need one also......
You seen or used one before larry? They're kickass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Staun FTW!!
Guess you havent seen the ARB then....
But really, the ARB is cheaper and I like just airing down manually... especially when it can be done as quick, accurate, and simple as with the ARB deflator design.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But really, the ARB is cheaper and I like just airing down manually... especially when it can be done as quick, accurate, and simple as with the ARB deflator design.
i've got one of these...same as the ARB, but $10-15 cheaper, depending on the site.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/95202_451.htm

*note--this is for a deflator, not the inflator as the thread is about**
Old 03-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #8
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have one of these that Jhodge83 is talking about, just a different brand. I got tired of using it so I bought the stauns. Just screw on and wait about a minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i've got one of these...same as the ARB, but $10-15 cheaper, depending on the site.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/95202_451.htm

*note--this is for a deflator, not the inflator as the thread is about**