Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Locking Trail Can Utility Tool Box

Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Locking Trail Can Utility Tool Box

Sierra Expeditions is now carrying Rampage Products Trail Can Utility Tool Boxes.

These Trail Can Utility Tool Boxes features a locking lid along with heavy duty 14 gauge steel construction. With its powder coated finish it makes a perfect and reliable place to store your tools and spare parts. Featuring a lift out tool tray, two removable drawers with non-slip liners and screw driver storage slots. The Rampage Trail Can Tool Box fits perfectly into 5 gallon Jerry Can mounts leaving more interior storage space.

FEATURES:

* Locking lid to secure contents (2 keys included)
* Lift out tool/tote tray
* Two removable drawers
* Screw driver storage slots
* Non-slip soft liners included
* Fits 5 gallon Jerry Can mounts

Specs:

* Dimensions 18x 13x 6
* 14 Gauge heavy duty steel construction
* Red powder coated finish for durability

$95.97 + Shipping
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=2211

Old 03-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That is cool.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I view that strictly as a gag gift cause as a tool box - it sucks!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
thats actually pretty sweet
Old 03-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why even put a lock on it? So that your kid won't borrow a screw driver. If some meth head saw that it would be opened quicker than JD in LA County!
Old 03-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #7
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I view that strictly as a gag gift cause as a tool box - it sucks!
Are you speaking from experience with this?

For day trips for those with spare tire carriers, or other Jerry can mounts, this is a good solution for carrying spare parts. Although I can see how it can a novelty item, where it actually has its benefits on the trail for some. As a full on tool box, probably not the greatest, but fits my wrench rolls well, and some seals, Oil/tranny fluid and some other parts.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #9
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! Expensive, but I like it.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna have to get a CALI compliant spout on that bad boy!!!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Why even put a lock on it? So that your kid won't borrow a screw driver. If some meth head saw that it would be opened quicker than JD in LA County!
How did I get brought up in this!?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #13
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWil View Post
Are you speaking from experience with this?

For day trips for those with spare tire carriers, or other Jerry can mounts, this is a good solution for carrying spare parts. Although I can see how it can a novelty item, where it actually has its benefits on the trail for some. As a full on tool box, probably not the greatest, but fits my wrench rolls well, and some seals, Oil/tranny fluid and some other parts.
yes I am speaking from experience - not with this but with tools in a truck - Oooops - one caveat, if you are mall crawling, this would be cute. Other than that a $20 foam wall tool box from Walmart will give you much more bang for your buck.

That is all!

And where did I just see this up-close and personal... some show within the last month. As I said, cute but that's about it!

Next thing you know someone will do it with a mounted spare!!! I am all for keeping a gas can a gas can!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #14
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
How did I get brought up in this!?
Just because I thought you would find it and we had just been talking and you know I like to mess with you....

That is all! You don't plan on going to Jail anytime soon, do you?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Some of your posts have been funny today. I want whatever you had for breakfast!
Sushi! I think it was uni with a quail egg that did it!
Old 03-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #17
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is a neat idea.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #18
Ban Pending

Now I remember where I saw it 'up-close-and-personal' - Terra Del Sol.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Picked one up. Actually pretty useful for tools and gear that otherwise would be strewn about the cab of my truck. super durable and heavy duty. nice lock on it as well. it fits a regular can mount as well.

LOVE IT!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
Picked one up. Actually pretty useful for tools and gear that otherwise would be strewn about the cab of my truck. super durable and heavy duty. nice lock on it as well. it fits a regular can mount as well.

LOVE IT!

Right on! Post up some pics if you have time, would love to have some "action shots" of these in use. Like I mentioned above, the pull out drawers fit spare fluids like a charm.