Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

LightForce Genesis- 210mm/8.5" + FREE Harness

Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Loving mine. Can't wait to get them wired up tonight

Old 07-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I see u Pugga
I don't know what you're talking about... Pugga who?
Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wait.........my lights just got shipped already from sierra expeditions......I have the tracking # and confirmation...

holy crap!
they're the shit over there man!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wait, ur a vendor on here?!

Nice chattin with ya on the phone, thanks for the help!
Yup. No problem... we're here to help.
Quote:
wait.........my lights just got shipped already from sierra expeditions......I have the tracking # and confirmation...

holy crap!

ordered at 1440........shipping confirmation at 1554!
That's how we roll! Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
they're the shit over there man!
We try our best, thanks for the kind words.