LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Thanks Sierra Expeditions!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Sierra Expeditions!

Several months ago, my daughter who attends college in Arizona needed work performed on her Ford Explorer. The dealer quoted her $3000.00+ for repairs they said were needed. A private garage said they could do the repairs for only $2000.00.

I reached out to Chris4x4 for a recommendation of an honest and competent service facility in the Phoenix, AZ, area. He recommended Sierra Expeditions.

I contacted Wil by e-mail. He looked at the vehicle and determined that he could repair if for less than $200.00 (Two Hundred dollars.)

My daughter had the repairs performed and said that the folks at Sierra Expeditions were "super nice." And, not only did they perform the repairs at the price quoted, the customer waiting area is "awesome."

I just want to offer a belated thanks to Wil, and Sierra Expeditions. They are everything that Chris4x4 said they are, and I'd be comfortable having them service any of my vehicles.

Thank you Wil!