Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

TJM T15 Bull Bar Tacoma 05+ $499.99

Old 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #41
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Put mine on sunday, and have been stopped twice already just to tell me how good my truck looks with this bumper!!

If your on the fence with this, you should jump on this special pricing, totally changes the look of the tacoma front end, and no more rubbing issues with 285's
Old 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #43
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine with a couple friends on Monday. I love this thing. Great product, communication, shipping. Terrible instructions, but it's definitely still easy to figure out. If you're on the fence, you should go for it

Old 10-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #44
Chris
tcma07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
How much longer on this deal? Im really interested but I dont get paid until Friday I will buy one for sure then
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #45
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How many people have gotten on this? I'd love to see one in person...anyone in the DFW area? My biggest hesitation (and this is no fault of them) is that I've never heard of this company. If it's truly as good (if not better) than ARB, why don't more people have them? I don't recall seeing this in the 2nd gen sticky for bumpers.

Any chance you will be doing this deal again, say closer to Christmas time? I want a bumper like this...in fact I want almost this exact bumper. Based on the price I almost feel like I have to. If people jump on this deal and love them, then I might just have to order down the road. I have no problem supporting lesser known companies as long as the quality is there. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on something I found out about yesterday...not my style as I like to thoroughly research this sort of purchase.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #46
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcma07 View Post
How much longer on this deal? Im really interested but I dont get paid until Friday I will buy one for sure then
I'm pretty sure I read until Monday. That would be awesome if you purchased and took LOTS of pictures before, during and after the install!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #47
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcma07 View Post
Ends this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
How many people have gotten on this? I'd love to see one in person...anyone in the DFW area? My biggest hesitation (and this is no fault of them) is that I've never heard of this company. If it's truly as good (if not better) than ARB, why don't more people have them? I don't recall seeing this in the 2nd gen sticky for bumpers.

Any chance you will be doing this deal again, say closer to Christmas time? I want a bumper like this...in fact I want almost this exact bumper. Based on the price I almost feel like I have to. If people jump on this deal and love them, then I might just have to order down the road. I have no problem supporting lesser known companies as long as the quality is there. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on something I found out about yesterday...not my style as I like to thoroughly research this sort of purchase.
This is a one time deal. TJM is a large company and was in the US until about 2007 or 08, and dropped off the map when their warehouse caught fire. They just came back to US, but it is an Australian company like ARB, and Ironman 4x4. TJM has been around since 1973. We're simply doing this sale for this fact, not many new to the 4wd market know about TJM since the fire and we're simply getting them out there and want it to be know that we carry these products.

One of out techs installed one the other day and he said that he liked the TJM bumper better than the ARB. One of the nice differences is that the TJM includes the fogs with a loom and an OEM style switch if you do not have factory fogs. The build is just as top notch as ARB and Ironman. If you were closer I'd say swing on into our shop as we have 2 TJM demo bumpers in our show room side by side to Ironman and ARB.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #48
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Coeboy Taco, if your on the fence you should go for it.
Your getting a top notch bumper at roughly half price!

I got one and was impressed with the quality of the construction and the fit was spot on, and all the bolts except for the foglights have nylock nuts, so nothing should rattle loose over time.

Like I said in an earlyer post I've gotten lots of compliments on the bumper in the last week.

Call Wil and he will be able to answer all your questions and help any way he can, he's a graet guy and willing to help with anything you need.

props to Wil!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWil View Post
Ends this weekend.

This is a one time deal. TJM is a large company and was in the US until about 2007 or 08, and dropped off the map when their warehouse caught fire. They just came back to US, but it is an Australian company like ARB, and Ironman 4x4. TJM has been around since 1973. We're simply doing this sale for this fact, not many new to the 4wd market know about TJM since the fire and we're simply getting them out there and want it to be know that we carry these products.

One of out techs installed one the other day and he said that he liked the TJM bumper better than the ARB. One of the nice differences is that the TJM includes the fogs with a loom and an OEM style switch if you do not have factory fogs. The build is just as top notch as ARB and Ironman. If you were closer I'd say swing on into our shop as we have 2 TJM demo bumpers in our show room side by side to Ironman and ARB.
well,i certainly fit the category of relatively new to the off-roading community. so if I understand correctly, the fogs fit the factory harness? I.e. they are plug and play with the factory switch?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #50
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well,i certainly fit the category of relatively new to the off-roading community. so if I understand correctly, the fogs fit the factory harness? I.e. they are plug and play with the factory switch?
IIRC, the OEM plug is slightly different and just needs to tweaked to make it fit, if not the fogs come with a harness and you can use the pigtails off the harness.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #51
Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
Buying one tomorrow can't wait!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWil View Post
IIRC, the OEM plug is slightly different and just needs to tweaked to make it fit, if not the fogs come with a harness and you can use the pigtails off the harness.
Can one of the recent purchasers verify this?
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Can one of the recent purchasers verify this?

OEM fogs are 30 or 35 watts, don't remember which it was, the TJM fogs are 55 watts.

The plugs are different sizes, but my mechanic just cut the old plugs off and soldered the new plugs on from the wiring harness that comes with the lights and they work same as factory
Old 10-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #54
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just purchased TJM bull bar and 9000 winch. Can't wait to get them! I wanted to buy ARB but for the price I got both bumper and winch for what I would have paid just for the ARB. So far great business with Wil and looking great to receiving product! I'll keeping everyone informed and try and post pictures.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #55
Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
Mission accoplished purchased one earlier today way too good of a deal to pass up
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #56
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
Damn saw this group buy a little too late
Old 10-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #57
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Argggh! Dang it. I knew i should have hit the go button on this before i went to breakfast! I thought it was through the end if today. >
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #60
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd