Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

TJM T15 Bull Bar Tacoma 05+ $499.99

Old 10-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #81
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Looks heavy, any day or night ur able to have a free minute, please, let me know, I wanna see this thing in person!
Lol, I will. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to install, I'm getting married in 9 days so things are hectic. Might not be able to install until to beginning of November.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #82
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations, I'm Nona be in those shoes in 1 year.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #83
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
mounts with the six nuts on front where the OEM aluminum bumper plate is, as well as 2 bolts that go through the frame in existing holes on either side. Mounting is easy as pie.
So there is zero modification that is needed? it just bolts right up? any interference with the stock skid?
Old 10-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #84
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
So there is zero modification that is needed? it just bolts right up? any interference with the stock skid?

no interference with skid or anything else, you can even put the tow hook back when your done, at least I could
Old 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #85
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkystaco View Post
no interference with skid or anything else, you can even put the tow hook back when your done, at least I could
Yup that's the point, to retain factory recovery points. I'll be welding on some shackles though.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #86
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
I've got to get me one of these.

Time to talk to the missus
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #87
guerillapimpin54 is on a distinguished road
guerillapimpin54's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to order one. How do I go about doing that?
Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #88
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillapimpin54 View Post
I'd like to order one. How do I go about doing that?
Either contact Flying Wil the OP on the first page or click the link on the first post that's sierraexpeditions.com. I bought one and love it. Just installed two days ago

TJM T15 Bull Bar Tacoma 05+  9.99-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351701099.218745.jpg
TJM T15 Bull Bar Tacoma 05+  9.99-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351701124.318976.jpg
Old 11-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #90
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all planning to run this promotion again any time soon? --Please, Please, Please--