Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Great company

Old 11-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
boss1041 has a spectacular aura aboutboss1041 has a spectacular aura about
Name: chad
boss1041's Tacoma Gallery
Great company

Just wanted to say how nice it was doing business with y'all. If anyone is wondering about ordering anything from sierra expeditions go ahead and pull the trigger. I placed an order on the tjm bumper over the phone they I believed I talked to will. He answered any questions I had and the bumper shipped next day. The freight company and sierra both sent me tracking numbers. The bumper shipped Tuesday last week from Arizona and was here in south ga by Monday (yesterday) I got it installed last night. I look forward to ordering from them again. Thanks keep up the great work
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss1041 View Post
Just wanted to say how nice it was doing business with y'all. If anyone is wondering about ordering anything from sierra expeditions go ahead and pull the trigger. I placed an order on the tjm bumper over the phone they I believed I talked to will. He answered any questions I had and the bumper shipped next day. The freight company and sierra both sent me tracking numbers. The bumper shipped Tuesday last week from Arizona and was here in south ga by Monday (yesterday) I got it installed last night. I look forward to ordering from them again. Thanks keep up the great work
Thanks for the feedback!