LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Group Buy: 50" LED Windshield mount coming soon from Sierra Expeditions

Old 08-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #101
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery

Get of off youtube and ship our stuff!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #102
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post

Get of off youtube and ship our stuff!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #103
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So when are we getting new pictures of the production version all mounted up? And from inside the cab at night?
Old 08-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #104
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
So when are we getting new pictures of the production version all mounted up? And from inside the cab at night?
give me a week and if they dont post I will...
Old 08-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #105

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #106
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You guys that have already ordered will have tracking numbers this evening! There is no drill template however I do have measurements for you guys that I will be emailing! Cant wait to get some feedback from you guys
Old 08-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #107

For those of you that have ordered already everything was shipped wednesday WITHOUT instructions. I have measurements for spacing available and the next run will include a template for drilling the holes. If you have any questions please shoot me a PM. Looking forward to seeing these on a few trucks very soon!
Old 08-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #108

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
For those of you that have ordered already everything was shipped wednesday WITHOUT instructions. I have measurements for spacing available and the next run will include a template for drilling the holes. If you have any questions please shoot me a PM. Looking forward to seeing these on a few trucks very soon!
Email the instructions or post the measurements?
Old 08-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #109
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hardest part is finding the courage to drill through your roof haha
Once you drill the first hole, the other 4 are easy. I used silicone II on mine, haven't had a leak since install about 2 weeks ago.

(not Sierra's mounts)

Old 08-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #110

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I received mine from UPS today and you all need to find a different carrier or pad a little bit better. Glad I didnt pay any extra for the powder coat. Only 1 out of the 4 arms didnt have any chips and it had a few scratches.

That being said the arms seem really beefy and very well made!

Here is the way the box was on both ends...

Old 08-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #111

Chris I apologize that the mounts showed up looking that bad. That is totally unacceptable and I will take the issue up with UPS this afternoon citing your photos as a reference. I just got back from Huckfest this morning so I am still getting caught up with emails and PMs. Let me know your shirt size and I will get a couple out to you and your buddy for the inconvenience.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #112
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
any pics installed yet?
Old 08-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #113

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
any pics installed yet?
The lights will be here on Tuesday. Should have pictures by Sunday at the latest...
Old 08-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #114
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #115

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
So my help today mis-measured and this is the results...

5 1/2 holes in my roof on the passenger side and just 1 extra on the drivers side.

But here is the end result.

The new one is a spot beam 50" and the smaller one may be moving to the bumper. Not sure yet. Need to light them up at night to see...
Old 09-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
So my help today mis-measured and this is the results...

5 1/2 holes in my roof on the passenger side and just 1 extra on the drivers side.

But here is the end result.

The new one is a spot beam 50" and the smaller one may be moving to the bumper. Not sure yet. Need to light them up at night to see...
holy holes! But the bar looks awesome up there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
So have you guys done anything about a 40 in light bar mount?
Negative and we probably wont be. The next mount I will be working on will be for the 54" radius bar.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #118
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
54" Radius Bar
Old 09-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #119
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Negative and we probably wont be. The next mount I will be working on will be for the 54" radius bar.
Ok cool. The 54 " radius bar is bad ass wiki look very sexy
Old 10-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #120
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky
So have you guys done anything about a 40 in light bar mount?

Quote:
That sucks, cuz I could use a 40" mount too...