Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Iron Man Lift Group Buy wish list

Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #41
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
UPDATE: So unfortunately at this time stocking levels on the Ironman kit are not high enough for a group buy. Hopefully in the future we can put something together for you guys but I do not know exactly when that will be. Thanks for your patience and keep checking back in case anything changes
I still love my kit, even if I had to get new coils. It isn't too expensive regardless of how much the group buy would have knocked it off. Under a grand for a full lift, and shipping? CAN NOT be beat no matter what.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #44
rtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to all

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Cliff was excellant to deal with and now I cant wait to get it in
DAMN. Jealous
Old 05-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #45
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
DAMN. Jealous
Then do eeeeettt
Old 05-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #46
rtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to all

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Then do eeeeettt
Hahaha...don't have the funds at the moment

It is near the top of my mod list though.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #47
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Hahaha...don't have the funds at the moment

It is near the top of my mod list though.
I just used the CC when I did it and paid it off before the interest hit. Or, you could use paypal's 6 month free..?
Old 09-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #48
Fresh Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Craig
Fresh Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 12-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #49
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
If the GB isn't possible, how about extending out the 10% black friday/Cybermonday deal? :-) I'm ready to order today along with having you guys do the install! :-)
Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #50
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Any update from Cliff on either going forward on this GB or perhaps a special TW price?