Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sierra Expeditions

Notices

Free Shipping on Orders over $99

Old 02-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Free Shipping on Orders over $99

Sierra Expeditions is now offering Free Shipping on all orders over $99. This applies to everything from air compressors to full plate bumpers so lets get those orders coming!

Use coupon code "Over99" at checkout. Available for online orders only.

www.sierraexpeditions.com
Old 02-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
Below Average Member
TACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12B, 819th En, 158th MEB
Name: Brody
TACO 12B's Tacoma Gallery
Right on Cliff, will let my old man know when he burns up that gift card.

And of course when I start emptying my wallet out on the truck.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #3
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Has this expired? It was working a couple weeks ago...
Old 06-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
SOOOOO does this count for the TJM Yulara I emailed you about??
Old 06-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I keep getting coupon doesn't work if that counts for anything ^^
Old 06-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #6
CrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Assaultman 2/5
Name: Joe
CrunchyTaco99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
SOOOOO does this count for the TJM Yulara I emailed you about??
Coupon expired last month according to a thread on Expo. Seems like they have these every so often. Keep checking in.

Joe
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #7
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I tried myself.

I'll buy tomorrow for free shipping hint hint