Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

TacomaWorld Decal Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Question TacomaWorld Decal Issues

Anybody who received a TW decal have trouble sticking it on their truck? More specifically, separating the vinyl from the backing sticker? I've received a couple reports of it already. If you have, please let me know in this thread. Thx.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:14 AM   #2
Dave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Retired LE
Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post

yes i could not separat the paper
Kinda looks like they have dried out.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Kinda looks like they have dried out.
yes

Old 10-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #4
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
It didnt just peel right off, just took a little finess

Thanks again!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
I know you wanted to know if there was a problem, but I felt I needed to add this.
I had no issues...
What I did was trim down the paper a little closer to the letters, once I placed it on the window I used a soft cloth to rub it on.
I then used a plastic pot scrubber (Pampered Chief) and rubbed every letter, using some pressure, then started removing the paper at an angle.
Mine came off with no issues, when the paper was fully off I went and followed each curve/straight of the letter with the soft cloth. Went through a powerwash today and still in place.
Just thought I would share that.......

Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
how can i come across on getting one of these stickers???

Old 10-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
how can i come across on getting one of these stickers???
send me a pm with ur name and mailing address and post up a pic after you stick it

Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
Dave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Retired LE
Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Mine went on easily this time. Not sure how long it will last but it sure was easy to apply.

Newer, easier to apply design it appears.

Closed Thread