Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

June TacomaWorld Prize

Old 06-04-2007, 08:02 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
June TacomaWorld Prize

This thread is the inspiration for the June Tacoma Prize. The SR5 guys deserve their own stickers telling the world how cool their ride is, and maybe causing a few double-takes on the freeway from fellow Tacoma owners.

The winner of the June prize for positive contributions in the Tacoma Forums will receive a set of SR5 Off-Road decals:

They are made by TacomaWorld member MBLACK (that's his truck in the picture). See his gallery for a couple extra shots of it. The winner gets to pick the letter and drop shadow colors so it matches their truck.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:33 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Oh, heck, if I had money, I would just BUY one from you! That looks awesome!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:16 AM   #3
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
They look great but what about us guys who already have stickers? Thatís it, I'm not posting any more this month.

Iím just joking; if I happen to win theyíre all yours Mark.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
They look great but what about us guys who already have stickers? Thatís it, I'm not posting any more this month.

haha yeah that was goin through my mind obviously, but I thought it definitely would be a cool and unique prize for at least half the board.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
wash23 is on a distinguished road
wash23's Tacoma Gallery
Should make anyone proud!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:58 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
WooHoo! My odds just doubled!

Eat Steak - Post on TacomaWorld.com!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
dont feel bad two i dont either
Old 06-04-2007, 01:58 PM   #9
cstategrad99 is on a distinguished road

cstategrad99's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I want it!

I could definitely use a set of these on my silver 2005 taco access 4x4. Maybe fate will bring them to me.... LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
very nice set. lol.. decals i mean. can you make trd decals or maybe even an rrd (rick racing dev)
and if i dont win. can i purchase them from you MBLACK? ty
Old 06-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #11
2006 Taco lover
06TAC2WD is on a distinguished road

Name: David
06TAC2WD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 06TAC2WD Send a message via Yahoo to 06TAC2WD
how would they look on a 2WD?
Old 06-05-2007, 12:56 PM   #12
Taco Supreme is on a distinguished road

Taco Supreme's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Taco Supreme
sweet

Their pretty sweet they'd look good on anyone's truck who has an SR5 Like me...haha
How do people win them?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #13
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Supreme View Post
Their pretty sweet they'd look good on anyone's truck who has an SR5 Like me...haha
How do people win them?
Just actively participate in the forums...doesn't matter if you're technically knowledgeable or not. every month someone gets picked to win whatever thing we're giving away for that month.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #14
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Eat Steak
WTF! Thats a registered trademark bud.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:29 PM   #15
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
shhh.. dont tell anyone
Old 06-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #16
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
WTF! Thats a registered trademark bud.
Consider it outside advertising.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #17
MBLACK is on a distinguished road

MBLACK's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
very nice set. lol.. decals i mean. can you make trd decals or maybe even an rrd (rick racing dev)
and if i dont win. can i purchase them from you MBLACK? ty

Not a problem. It can be done.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:53 AM   #18
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Coreyredken is the winner of this sick sick decal. I will be getting corey in touch with MBLACK ASAP, and maybe we'll see some pics once it's received.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:57 AM   #19
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Coreyredken!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #20
I dub thee malicious!

Congrats Corey! Now you can bring out the best in SR5s and show it off too.