Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Cross Border Fighting

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #21
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider11 View Post
Consorted ^^^
^Aborted

Old 07-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #22
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbp68 View Post
^Aborted
<--thwarted

Old 07-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #23
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Does this mean that California bashing in every possible thread is still OK?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #24
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Does this mean that California bashing in every possible thread is still OK?
Only by Americans

Old 07-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #25
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Only by Americans
So that means you can still beat on the Toons, eh?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #26
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So that means you can still beat on the Toons, eh?
That is my take on it

Fuck you French Canada !

Old 07-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #27
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is my take on it

Fuck you French Canada !
x999999999999999

Old 07-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #28
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is my take on it

Fuck you French Canada !
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider11 View Post
x999999999999999
Yeah, mangy tabernacle!

Old 07-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, mangy tabernacle!
Reported

Old 07-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #30
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
What is to be done with those of us who may be holding duel citizenship? Can we troll both sides of the border without retribution?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #31
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
I just engaged my shadow.
Don't tell or I'll give you a code red.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reported
Aborted

Old 07-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #33

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derecho View Post
What is to be done with those of us who may be holding duel citizenship? Can we troll both sides of the border without retribution?
You need to declare an allegiance

Old 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #35
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
What ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"? people are such super sensitive cry babies. I don't get involved with the canadians threads cuz AMERICANS RULE . Ok I'm out of here

Old 07-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #36

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
What ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"? people are such super sensitive cry babies. I don't get involved with the canadians threads cuz AMERICANS RULE . Ok I'm out of here
Reported

Old 07-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #38

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'll take it seriously when a Canadian moderator tells me so. Not some wacky Yank in a Whirligig.
Lol

Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #39
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbp68 View Post
^Aborted
Quote:
Aborted
...Canadian says it first, yankee tries to claim credit

Old 07-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #40
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'll take it seriously when a Canadian moderator tells me so. Not some wacky Yank in a Whirligig.
Good sir! If you use the term "whirligig" again, I shall endeavor to engage you in fisticuffs!

Closed Thread