Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

11/23 - TW Server Issues

Old 12-01-2011, 08:16 AM   #141
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #142
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i'm actually gonna turn off the forum at 9PM PST so I have time to finish last minute backups to the offsite storage (db, gallery uploads, attachments, etc).

so 6PM for your east coast guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I will be using tonight to get caught up on all of the work that TW causes me to ignore...

Fink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

9 PM PST = 12 AM EST
Old 12-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #143
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
/\ ahahaha!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #144
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i'm actually gonna turn off the forum at 9PM PST so I have time to finish last minute backups to the offsite storage (db, gallery uploads, attachments, etc).

so 6PM for your east coast guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

9 PM PST = 12 AM EST
LOOOOOL admin fail

Old 12-01-2011, 09:25 AM   #145
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I was getting ready to ask how the hell you pulled off reversing the Earth's rotation. But then again, some questions are better left unanswered.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #147
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I was getting ready to ask how the hell you pulled off reversing the Earth's rotation.
He's El Pinche Jefe , he can do anything he wants to!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #148
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
If you drop a phonograph needle on tcBob's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds.'
Old 12-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #149
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
If you drop a phonograph needle on tcBob's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds.'
win
Old 12-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #150

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Did I ever tell you about the time tcBob took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Bob takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Bob yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #151
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I heard every time he makes a sammich that somewhere, a little boy starts to dream of being a mexican midget wrestler
Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #152

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
His poop is used as currency in Argentina.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #153
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Guess ill write my paper tonight.
Exactly, time to study for finals tonight!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #154
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I heard ducks and paper clips confuse him, and when he thinks about exactly how his mind controls his arms everything the color green around him explodes simultaneously
Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #155

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
He went public with his own buttocks and made $7 million.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #156

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Did I ever tell you about the time tcBob was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Bob chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #157

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
tcBob's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #158

I heard that bob and chris accidentally crossed streams once, and Mr. Banker's 4,294,967,295 post count was the result
Old 12-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #160

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
tcBob sleeps 8 hours a night! Well...he's pretty normal when it comes to that.