Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

July TacomaWorld Prize

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
July TacomaWorld Prize

July's prize is something anyone with a Tacoma will want...a $50 Gift Certificate to PerformanceProducts4Trucks.com. They have intakes, exhausts, tires, lift kits, and more.

As usual, the winner of the prize will be picked from those who actively contribute in the forums during the month.

Old 07-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Pick Me Pick Me lol

Old 07-04-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
wow...i guess i had better get started....wait...i dont have anything helpful to say...just quaint observations....do those count?? lol

Old 07-05-2007, 11:55 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the next best thing to free steak!!! Daddy wants

Old 07-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good deal!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
PP has crappy customer service, but I'll take the $50 GC though!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:54 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance
07TRDsport is on a distinguished road

07TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Hey now humanoid.. think positive! haha

Old 08-01-2007, 11:54 AM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, it's officially August, i'm ready to know who won the prize for July!

Old 08-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Just waiting for him to answer my PM...

Old 08-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The winner of the $50 GC from PerformanceProducts is SLOTaco! Congrats to him. The August prize will be up later today. Thanks everybody.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats SLOTaco! let us know what you decide to spend it on

Old 08-01-2007, 01:08 PM   #12
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I've been looking on the performance products web page, I might just buy a few k&n oil filters since I do my own maintenance, I might just stock up on them.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I looked around the site a little too, i was either gonna put the money towards a new grill or a new intake

Old 08-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #14
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got 10% off and free shipping, so I was able to buy 5 k&n oil filters, they fit my taco and my 4runner so I'll get good use out of them. Thanks again for the July prize!

Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
July's prize is something anyone with a Tacoma will want...a $50 Gift Certificate to PerformanceProducts4Trucks.com. They have intakes, exhausts, tires, lift kits, and more.

As usual, the winner of the prize will be picked from those who actively contribute in the forums during the month.

So cool of you bob..... thanks!

When will we know who won ?

Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #16
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
thread is two years old...?

Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #17
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Quote:
Just waiting for him to answer my PM...
Quote:
The winner of the $50 GC from PerformanceProducts is SLOTaco! Congrats to him. The August prize will be up later today. Thanks everybody.
Quote:
Congrats SLOTaco! let us know what you decide to spend it on
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOTaco View Post
Thanks guys! I've been looking on the performance products web page, I might just buy a few k&n oil filters since I do my own maintenance, I might just stock up on them.
Quote:
I looked around the site a little too, i was either gonna put the money towards a new grill or a new intake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOTaco View Post
Got 10% off and free shipping, so I was able to buy 5 k&n oil filters, they fit my taco and my 4runner so I'll get good use out of them. Thanks again for the July prize!

oh wait, it is 2 years old.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
thread is two years old...?
3....but who's counting....lol

Closed Thread