Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Upgrade your web browser or lose access to TW...

Old 02-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #21
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
:irony:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
:irony:
:fuckyoujohn:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #23
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not sure what you posted, but I'll let you know my thoughts tomarrow after noon, after its finished downloading......
i lol'd.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #24
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
:fuckyoujohn:
:notnicechris:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #25
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just hacked my neighbors WiFi...Im getting KICK ASS speeds now!!!!

Old 02-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i lol'd.

Quote:
:notnicechris:
:meh:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #27

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
You do know that stealing wifi is a federal crime right? Not setting the greatest example there buddy.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #28
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
No more TW at work I suppose. Effing government slow ass upgrades. What the hell am I gonna do now at work??? Work???
Old 02-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #29

Quote:
You do know that stealing wifi is a federal crime right? Not setting the greatest example there buddy.
Did I say "hacked"? What I meant was......I broke into his house, took his wallet, and his router.......wait.......what I REALLY meant was.....I....
Old 02-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
No more TW at work I suppose. Effing government slow ass upgrades. What the hell am I gonna do now at work??? Work???
I suggest you simply demand a new system, one thats more modern, so you can "Maintain a productive state".......they seem to listen to things like that.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #31
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:

thats way better then what i get
Old 02-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #32
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I suggest you simply demand a new system, one thats more modern, so you can "Maintain a productive state".......they seem to listen to things like that.
Feeeeeck. The military just spend 64million on my new facility, and we still have shit for operating systems. Even though we have new dell computers.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
thats way better then what i get
Thats because you still have a rotary phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Feeeeeck. The military just spend 64million on my new facility, and we still have shit for operating systems. Even though we have new dell computers.
Call Dell tech support, and tell them you got screwed.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #34
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thats because you still have a rotary phone.
but we love our rotary phone
Old 02-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #35

Quote:
but we love our rotary phone
Old 02-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #36
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You moved to Boston?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #37
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
You moved to Boston?
i bet his neighbor is on a proxy
Old 02-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
You moved to Boston?
Yes.
Quote:
i bet his neighbor is on a proxy
Does than mean Im gonna get aids?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #39
Power Top

Quote:
Yes.

Does than mean Im gonna get aids?
i thought you already had ...0h never mind before i get in trouble..again
Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #40
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Can I use Netscape navigator.