Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

ORDER TW business cards !!!

Old 09-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #421
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Typically orders going to Canada, the buyer will add a couple of extra bux when making payment. It usually cost me around $5 +/- to ship North, use your best judgment. I don't make any money, just try to break even and not lose money cheers
I sent a few extra for my first batch. They're now all gone. I need another stack. Hook me up. I can Paypal you or just drop some $ in an envelope.

I saw the payment posts... but they are old posts so....
Old 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #422
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
So what's up? I am still waiting on my cards. If you can't fulfill, return my $$$. Sorry to post here, but you didn't respond to my PM weeks ago.
Last activity was 11/23. Wonder where he's been...
Old 12-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #423
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
I too sent him money once and he never sent me my cards. I gave him a few days and he said they must've been lost in the mail so he said he'd send another batch so I waited some more. A few days passed and nothing so again I contact him and says the second batch must've been lost in the mail also. He then said he would refund my money which he did and would send me a thrid set for FREE. Guess what?!?! Third set never made it either!!

I gave up!
Old 12-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #424
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad he's not doing good business , I would have ordered some , they look neat
Old 12-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #425
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm about out of the batch I ordered last year
Old 12-19-2013, 07:04 AM   #426
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Did any of y'all PM him before sending him money? Or did y'all just click thread , read first page and sent him money without checking to make sure he was still even an active member anymore ?
Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #427
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Did any of y'all PM him before sending him money? Or did y'all just click thread , read first page and sent him money without checking to make sure he was still even an active member anymore ?
Oh I have a whole back and forth string of PMs I could screen capture and post.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #428
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Weird. He was a great person on here when he was active. I'm still sticking to an emergency came up or something.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #429
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Weird. He was a great person on here when he was active. I'm still sticking to an emergency came up or something.
Im sure he still Is. Like I mentioned he did refund my money at least. I just thought I'd chime in and leave my experience so others would be aware of the current situation before sending him money.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #430
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My life is a fucking zoo!

Quote:
Still NOTHING... NADA... ZIP! My first time getting taken on TW!
I am really sorry that you never received your cards. I have not had internet and don't make it by the library much. This is the 1st I am hearing of the issue (via facebook chris4x4) ..... I am in the middle of moving this weekend... but have a box of TW cards somewhere. I will refund your money.... and send you cards when I find them.

Really sorry this has happened and I have been out of the loop! I mean jesus.. I drive a fucking 89 Ford now!! Think I am proud of that???? I been in hiding....

I also pm'd you my phone number.. feel free to contact me.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #431
DerpWerx Fab

How in the fuck did you end up in a ford without Internet lol
Old 02-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #432
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ex wife
Old 02-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #433

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Ex wife
Probably
Old 02-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #434
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Ex wife
Ex.. YES!! WIFE, NO... thank god That I never married the bitch!!!

Quote:
I'll call you today (doubt you'll see this). Just want the cards, not the $$$. Either or. Thanks, Hang in there... it WILL get better if you allow it. You obviously have a pile of good people around you!

FAITH restored!

I am at the Library checking on this and things.... Thanks for understanding!
Old 02-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #435
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great chat with OP today. I understand why so many folks were looking out for him and had his back. It's also why I was so perplexed that we weren't hearing from him.

Geoff is a VERY good guy. He and I are straight. All is good for me... and hopefully the same for him soon!!!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:55 AM   #436

Quote:
Had a great chat with OP today. I understand why so many folks were looking out for him and had his back. It's also why I was so perplexed that we weren't hearing from him.

Geoff is a VERY good guy. He and I are straight. All is good for me... and hopefully the same for him soon!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:08 AM   #437
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:

thanks Man!
unloading my storage unit today and tomorrow! Should find the box I am looking for !!!! I will let you know .......