Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

ORDER TW business cards !!!

Old 01-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #41
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Yaaaayyyy!!! Thank you!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #42
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Dont forget ALL, you can get 50 black cards for only $7.50!!!

BTW I went with a THICK card stock.... they came out sweet!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #43
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i will paypal you my information tonight or tomorrow morning.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #44
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i will paypal you my information tonight or tomorrow morning.
yep, got your payment!

Just packed yours up and will ship tomorrow!!!

Thx for the order
Old 01-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
WOW, Im running thru this 1st batch pretty quick!! If you been wanting the BLACK ones...you better get your order in soon! Or you will have to wait a few weeks for 2nd batch to be printed off!!
Old 01-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #46
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
50 left !!!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #47
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
hahahaaa, handed a few out today
Old 01-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #48
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
50 left !!!
sent a pm
Old 01-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #49
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I will have to order some in the next few weeks
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #50
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
sent a pm
you get the last 50 black in this 1st batch!!

I will have more printed off soon...
Old 01-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #51
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you get the last 50 black in this 1st batch!!

I will have more printed off soon...
Thanks neon, sent payment via paypal.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #52
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
I put my first business card out today on a sweet Black Taco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope he or she joins!!! I guess I am lucky to live local.... hahahahaha I love it.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #53
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #54
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine on order, Thanks Neontrail!
I can't wait to get them.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #55
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I just got mine on order, Thanks Neontrail!
I can't wait to get them.
I wish I would have had them for our meet. I would handed you one as a joke or left it on your windshield.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #56
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
I wish I would have had them for our meet. I would handed you one as a joke or left it on your windshield.
Yeah, that would have been a good one!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:13 AM   #57
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

Passed out 2 more... I was thinking to myself... I may want to wait to see who drives the truck before wasting my cards.... LMAo What if it is some 80 year old with no pc??? Kind of a waste. There is this sweet red one lifted like crazy that I am lookin for.... Can Not WAIT!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #58
Lord of Tomfoolery

Like from the movie "The Jerk"! When Navin (Steve Martin) is running around yelling "The new phone books(business cards) are in, the new phone books(business cards) are in!"

I received mine today & am itching to pass them out. I saw all the Tacomas on the highway on my way to work, bummer. But none in any parking lots.

Thanks Geoff for the cards!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #59
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine today too! Thank you!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #60

OMG soooooooo driving home from picking up dinner, I decide to cut thru a parking lot to avoid traffic and scope out any taco's. When dammmmm this gorgeous red taco with a billet grille and I believe Halo headlights...... Very clean. So I am driving out of the parking lot and he is right behind me. I grab for my cards and we stop at a stop light. I jump out of my truck in the middle of the intersection and run to his.... He rolls down his window and I say Nice Taco!!!!!!!! Here!!! Hand him the card, he says thanks and I run back to my truck and take off!!! That is awesome. Now let's hope he joins!!!!!