Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

ORDER TW business cards !!!

Old 12-22-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow ORDER TW business cards !!!

CARDS ARE NOT IN STOCK CURRENTLY!!!

DO NOT SEND ME MONEY AT THIS TIME!!!!!

1st let me thank tcBob for his approvel to make these for our members!
There has been discussion in the past about having business cards to give out to random people that may enjoy tacomaworld.
THEY ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

5th edition (Current card avaiable)

Also on the back, there is space provided to add your username if you like. I don't print it on, you write it with a pen.

If you want to order....

• Pack of 100 cards will cost $11.00 TOTAL shipped. $5.75 for 50 cards
  • Payment can be sent via paypal to neontrail@hotmail.com
  • PM me your shipping address once payment has been made.
  • Any questions?

__________________________________________________ _______
__________________________________________________ ________________

1st edition (not avaiable)

2nd Edition(not avaiable)

3rd Edition(not avaiable)

4th edition (not avaiable)

If your ready to order....

• Pack of 100 cards will cost $11.00 TOTAL shipped. $5.75 for 50 cards
  • Payment can be sent via paypal to neontrail@hotmail.com
  • PM me your shipping address once payment has been made.
  • Any questions?
Attached Thumbnails
ORDER TW business cards !!!-bc.jpg  
Old 12-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice.

Are you still open to suggestions? It might be a good idea to mention Tacoma Meets and how awesome the Moderators here are.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Very Nice.

Are you still open to suggestions? It might be a good idea to mention Tacoma Meets and how awesome the Moderators here are.

Yeah but business cards are not that big...lol I think they look sweet!!! I want black!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Very Nice.

I can still edit... YES...TACOMA MEETS will be added
Old 12-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Or "You look like you love your Tacoma as much as we do" instead of "You've been invited to join"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe some mention of "Technical Service Bulletins"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

Ok I ordered them !!! wohooooo
Old 12-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very Nice.

Lets not get carried away with the mods.

Just kidding LOL

I'm up for ordering some
Old 12-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
sweet!! 2 paid orders in!
They will be shipped ASAP!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
after the holidays.........i'll be placing my order for sure!!! great job Neon!!
Old 12-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Very Nice!! But I have to ask....

Where's the money going? Does it go towards help paying tacomaworld web hosting costs?

Can they be customized? Add a personal name & e-mail address?
money goes into paper, printing, packing and shipping. I didnt not do this to make money, rather to offer something that people have been asking for.

sorry janster.....The cards shown are what is offered to keep costs low.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #13

So just saw a bad azz taco that should definitly be a part of this forum, wish I had a card for him.... I'll be keeping an eye out for him for sure!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
what about leaflettes that I can drop from the sky above Phoenix, can we approve those Bob?

Neon,

I will have to order some after the 1st of the year. They look great.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:41 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get some after the holidays!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #16
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'll get some after the holidays!
x2
I'll definitely be getting some of these!
Great work Neon!!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I totally want some, but I'm broke before Christmas. Also, don't know if I need a whole hundred--anyone want to split a pack with me???? I guess that would be 50/50, literally!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
I totally want some, but I'm broke before Christmas. Also, don't know if I need a whole hundred--anyone want to split a pack with me???? I guess that would be 50/50, literally!
Yea, I will split a pack with you!!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #19
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Yea, I will split a pack with you!!
Cool! Thank you! Hubby's gonna think I'm nuts, but who cares?!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #20
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!