Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

August TacomaWorld Prize

Old 08-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
August TacomaWorld Prize

Everybody seemed to like last month's prize, so this month's will be similar. It will be a $50 Gift Certificate to JC Whitney, which is a HUGE online auto store. Pretty much everything you can think of they got.

We also have some coupons for them, like $30 off orders of $200+ (check out our auto coupons page.)

The monthly prize, as usual, is awarded to one of the top-most active members in the forums for the month.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:11 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
This one's mine, i got a feelin'
Old 08-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Not to fast ndcouch, it might just be me.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:30 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
This one's mine, i got a feelin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee's06Taco View Post
Not to fast ndcouch, it might just be me.
Kick in the 1950's race track announcer's voice...

"...there's only two in the race, YES I SAID ONLY TWO, all the others are left behind. It's peddle to the metal, push to the limit, beat or be beaten... WHO will come out on top..?"
Old 08-07-2007, 06:06 AM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Kick in the 1950's race track announcer's voice...

"...there's only two in the race, YES I SAID ONLY TWO, all the others are left behind. It's peddle to the metal, push to the limit, beat or be beaten... WHO will come out on top..?"
Me. I will, i already said that. Didn't you read my post?
Old 08-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #6
D_K is on a distinguished road

D_K's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I better get to posting if I'm gonna win...!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:47 PM   #7
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you guys already have a couple of posts here...

Well here is one for me
Old 08-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
OK two

I couldnt help it... Its $50 US.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
(clears voice).....ok,im in now!! lets get ready to rumble!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #10
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
How Can I

How Can I be the most active?
Old 08-29-2007, 10:06 AM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaclay View Post
How Can I be the most active?
Post something other than song lyrics or strange uninteligible rantings.... you know something useful....
Old 08-30-2007, 04:31 PM   #12
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Post something other than song lyrics or strange uninteligible rantings.... you know something useful....
SORRY!
Old 08-30-2007, 04:43 PM   #13

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Previously tcbob has sent a personal message to the winner.

BTW tcbob is the dude
Old 09-01-2007, 10:26 AM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations to ndcouch for being the August winner of the TW prize, a $50 gift cert to JC Whitney! He was extremely active on the forum in August and was a positive contributer to the site.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you tc! I always try to be active but i think i was a positive contributer by accident. anyway, i'll try to keep it up
Old 09-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #16
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
wtg nd. whatcha buyin?
Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
congrats nd............so what r ya gonna get man???
Old 09-02-2007, 12:11 AM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno what i'm getting yet. there's a good chance i'll get a mesh grille but i havn't really looked to hard. I'm busy on the weekends but i'll check the site out on tuesday when i get back to work. I'll let youguys know what i get and take some pics and poste em.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:17 AM   #19
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dunno what i'm getting yet.
How about a bowl of jello or a used scatter gun from a Texan? I think your "boobies" quote won you $50. Not shabby! Congrats nd.

Quote:
"Shake dem boobies like a bowl of jello...... but not the kind with fruit in it, i dont like fruit in my jello."
-Me, last weekend when I was drunk at the pool .
Old 09-02-2007, 07:23 AM   #20
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Congratulations to ndcouch for being the August winner of the TW prize, a $50 gift cert to JC Whitney! He was extremely active on the forum in August and was a positive contributer to the site.
Congratulations, ndcouch, you DEFINITELY deserve it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
How about a bowl of jello or a used scatter gun from a Texan? I think your "boobies" quote won you $50. Not shabby! Congrats nd.
Yeah, that quote is priceless!