Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Only 52 of you are using IE6 a day.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #21
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
apple>windows>nokia>android
How so when it's 52% Windows and 35% Apple?
Old 11-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
u guys make up 15% of the traffic here...I got no problem with safari
I generally use chrome from my Mac but good. 15% ain't half bad.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #23
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Not really. It responds to body motions so it's hard to read a thread with the screen constantly scrolling up and down.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #24
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
How so when it's 52% Windows and 35% Apple?
i was referring to the mobile
Old 11-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #25
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
i was referring to the mobile
Ahh...

Of course iOS rules there.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #26
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
So in closing Bob,
52 of us are using IE6
a few hundred are still using carrier pigeons
some of us just can't seem to get past cave drawings
another few hundred have yet to get into the Bronze Age
Chris is well.......Chris
some of us were eaten by Saber tooth tigers
some of us still think mirrors are sorcery
some of us are pretty proud that we can count to 'potato'
some of us just don't know what to do without the telegraph
some of us thought they were in a Gulag but it turns out they were only in northern Idaho
some of us are still wondering how that new-fangled thing called electricity will change their lives
some of us are still trippin on that nifty invention called the wheel

whelp, that should pretty well cover it!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #27
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Don't talk shit about Idaho
well, i promised OZ i wouldn't torch Canada for a month, I bang on lisa all the time, sorry bro, you got nailed on this one, nothing personal
Old 11-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
well, i promised OZ i wouldn't torch Canada for a month, I bag on lisa all the time, sorry bro, you got nailed on this one, nothing personal
Fixed that for you
Old 11-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #29
Banned
nawww, I liked my way better rich
Old 11-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So in closing Bob,
52 of us are using IE6
a few hundred are still using carrier pigeons
some of us just can't seem to get past cave drawings
another few hundred have yet to get into the Bronze Age
Chris is well.......Chris
some of us were eaten by Saber tooth tigers
some of us still think mirrors are sorcery
some of us are pretty proud that we can count to 'potato'
some of us just don't know what to do without the telegraph
some of us thought they were in a Gulag but it turns out they were only in northern Idaho
some of us are still wondering how that new-fangled thing called electricity will change their lives
some of us are still trippin on that nifty invention called the wheel

whelp, that should pretty well cover it!
you were there to see the prototype no?

Quote:
Don't talk shit about Idaho

Quote:
well, i promised OZ i wouldn't torch Canada for a month, I bang on lisa all the time, sorry bro, you got nailed on this one, nothing personal

Quote:
I almost read that sentence about Lisa too fast
I did too!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #31
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
you were there to see the prototype no?

I did too!
Good lord Lisa, I'm not that old

Figured that sentence would catch your attention
Old 11-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #32
Banned
Quote:
Secrets out
ppfff, i don't even think she'll let me in the state
Old 11-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #33
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I guess me using works computer count as one of those 52 IE users