LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

New Private Message Widget

Old 02-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #21
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Your reborn---Glad you are back....
thanks Jim!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #22
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Me like. Now I can look at sent items without having to leave the current page.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #23
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
glad you guys like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Maybe a small glitch? Mine isnt showing exactly the same as the inbox page. I have two PM's from losers101 today and only one shows
i'm gonna do a full resync tonight so it'll be caught up
Old 02-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe a small glitch? Mine isnt showing exactly the same as the inbox page. I have two PM's from losers101 today and only one shows
Thats a TW win, you only get 1 loser pm a day
Old 02-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #27
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, however one small issue (and maybe I'm just missing this somewhere). There's no easy way to go directly to your Inbox now to mass manage messages. You can click on "Sent Items" at the bottom and go directly to the sent items folder but you can't do the same for Inbox, which you could do before. Maybe add a button or something to let you go to the folder you have selected? Like instead of "Sent Items" at the bottom it could be "Open Folder" or "View Folder" and it would take you to whichever folder you have selected.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #28
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
^Agree, maybe I am missing it too but couldn't find a way to the inbox
Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 PM   #29
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I like it, however one small issue (and maybe I'm just missing this somewhere). There's no easy way to go directly to your Inbox now to mass manage messages. You can click on "Sent Items" at the bottom and go directly to the sent items folder but you can't do the same for Inbox, which you could do before. Maybe add a button or something to let you go to the folder you have selected? Like instead of "Sent Items" at the bottom it could be "Open Folder" or "View Folder" and it would take you to whichever folder you have selected.
Quote:
^Agree, maybe I am missing it too but couldn't find a way to the inbox
Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you click on the two little boxes (open in new window) to the right of the drop-down box at the top of the widget, it opens a new window that goes directly to the full PM inbox.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #30
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you click on the two little boxes (open in new window) to the right of the drop-down box at the top of the widget, it opens a new window that goes directly to the full PM inbox.
Ahh, that's what I'm looking for. Was that there before?
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #31
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Nicely done sir
Old 02-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #32
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Ahh, that's what I'm looking for. Was that there before?
I think so, not sure though. Never knew what it did til after I saw your post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #33
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
So helpful. Thanks bob.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #35
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
awesome
Old 02-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #36
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I like the new PM widget but I keep getting logged out of TW every time I look at a PM. If I just click on a new PM, it opens in a new window and asks me for my user name and PW. If I right click on the new PM and click "Open in new tab", it will still kick me out and ask for my user name and PW. Also, if I type it in, in the other window, when I come back to the original TW page, I get kicked out. Is it just me having this issue?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #37
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I like the new PM widget but I keep getting logged out of TW every time I look at a PM. If I just click on a new PM, it opens in a new window and asks me for my user name and PW. If I right click on the new PM and click "Open in new tab", it will still kick me out and ask for my user name and PW. Also, if I type it in, in the other window, when I come back to the original TW page, I get kicked out. Is it just me having this issue?
sounds like a browser/cookie issue

can you try it in a different browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and let me know if it's still happening there too
Old 02-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #38
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

can you try it in a different browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and let me know if it's still happening there too
Will do. It's my work computer, I'll try it on my home computer and see what happens. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #39
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

I'm using firefox and it keeps me signed in. Works well, good work.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #40
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
I updated the OP to explain that feature. thanks