Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

New Private Message Widget

Old 02-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #41
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Question...when I open a PM on my computer its fine but when I look at a message on tapatalk it still shows as unread when im back on my computer..not sure why? Its not a huge deal since it doesn't show the number next to "Unread" I'm just OCD about things.

Heres a screenshot, so all the bold messages were opened on tapatalk and are still bold on the computer..

Btw thanks for the quick pic delete feature!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #42
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Question...when I open a PM on my computer its fine but when I look at a message on tapatalk it still shows as unread when im back on my computer..not sure why? Its not a huge deal since it doesn't show the number next to "Unread" I'm just OCD about things.
good catch i'll investigate
Old 02-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #44
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post

Heres a screenshot, so all the bold messages were opened on tapatalk and are still bold on the computer..

Btw thanks for the quick pic delete feature!
ok fixed it. i'll do a full sync tonight
Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #45
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Bob, Is it possible to get this button ---> and also chosen PM's to open in the same tab, rather than onto a new one?

Not too big of a deal, but would be nice