Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

September Tacoma World Prize!

Old 09-04-2007, 02:13 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up September Tacoma World Prize!

September's TacomaWorld giveaway will be a $50 gift certificate to one of the following online stores:

1. The Tire Rack
2. Performance Products
3. 4 Wheel Parts

It will be the winner's choice. As usual, the winner will be chosen based on their participation in the forum.

Congrats again to ndcouch, the winner of August's prize, the $50 GC to JC Whitney.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Boring!

We want meat. We want meat. We need meat. We need big fat, thick blood oozing meat begging to be cooked on the barbie. Come on TW, I want to Eat Steak!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #3
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Boring!

We want meat. We want meat. We need meat. We need big fat, thick blood oozing meat begging to be cooked on the barbie. Come on TW, I want to Eat Steak!
You can have what ever meat you want Themaster, but you can't have steak!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #4
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
You might want meat, but I want an intake.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by reid View Post
You might want meat, but I want an intake.
I see the sea and am on your side. Actually I'm working towards the same thing. "Meat intake" We have a common goal. Way to go, bro!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
I see the sea and am on your side. Actually I'm working towards the same thing. "Meat intake" We have a common goal. Way to go, bro!

meat intake........priceless!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #7
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Themaster...

Carefull, there are not many Canadians here. I had everyone convinced we did not need anymore meat. We hunt beaver every night. I do anyway.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Themaster...

Carefull, there are not many Canadians here. I had everyone convinced we did not need anymore meat. We hunt beaver every night. I do anyway.

beaver hunting is always fun!!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
Born to Ride

Quote:
Themaster...

Dude, dont try to fool the folks on TW. They are pretty knowledgeable folks unlike their President, George M Bush.

Meat makes the world go around! Its not a freaking secret. We sincerely hope you eat the beaver you hunt or trap. Its a shame to not eat what you capture. Don't disappoint us Reid.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #10

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, you though I meant beaver the animal... I meant something else...
Old 09-06-2007, 05:23 AM   #11
Born to Ride

Quote:
Oh, you though I meant beaver the animal......
Dude, that is so insulting. How could you?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #12
Born to Ride

Quote:
... I meant something else...
Can you post some pictures so I know WTF you are talking about?

Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #13
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
1. The Tire Rack

I need this one my tires are due to be replaced, I have 15k on them.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:35 AM   #14
Born to Ride

Where's the Beef?
Old 09-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #15
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm....steak.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:08 PM   #16
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
mmmm....steak.
I hear you. The others around here hate it or something.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #17
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Love BEAVER!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:58 PM   #18
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Love BEAVER!
You Beaver lover.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #19
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The winner for september's Tacoma World prize is reid, for his great writeup on leather arm rests. He's taking a day or so to decide which store he wants the prize from (Performance Products, 4 Wheel Parts, or Tire Rack).
Old 10-01-2007, 12:09 PM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I see how it is...I've actually got to be helpful with my posts. Why didn't anyone tell me this!?!