Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

TW Upgrade and new forum

Old 05-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #441
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
maybe ppl will discover you dont have to post to sub? XD
If only, man. If only...

It is easier in the new software though, just a link at the top of the page instead of having to pull down a menu first.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #442
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
hows the coding coming along bob? I know how tedious that stuff can be, it's WAY beyond my level of patience
Old 05-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #443
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
hows the coding coming along bob? I know how tedious that stuff can be, it's WAY beyond my level of patience
It's coming. I think you guys are really gonna like the feature where you can see if someone quoted you in a post...

(And the bazillion other features)
Old 05-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #445
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think we're all gonna go nuts over everything just like the Tundras site.. I'm still lookin in on that by the way and really am liking the setup!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #446
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I think we're all gonna go nuts over everything just like the Tundras site.. I'm still lookin in on that by the way and really am liking the setup!
Old 05-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #447
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Only 138 of you use the PM custom folders feature. We're working on converting the pm's properly to the new software, and I found this number surprisingly low for how useful pm folders are. There are 2,215,782 pms in all.

The new software will have an easier to use categorization feature
Old 05-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #448
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
For the geeks out there, we might be switching to nginx from apache due its ability to handle higher traffic easier
Old 05-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #450
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Only 138 of you use the PM custom folders feature. We're working on converting the pm's properly to the new software, and I found this number surprisingly low for how useful pm folders are. There are 2,215,782 pms in all.

The new software will have an easier to use categorization feature
I am in the 1%

Quote:
For the geeks out there, we might be switching to nginx from apache due its ability to handle higher traffic easier
Woot
Old 05-31-2014, 08:53 PM   #453
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sweet
Old 08-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #454
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
How is the upgrades coming?
Old 08-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #455
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
How is the upgrades coming?
Working hard on it. There's a couple features you guys will kill me if they're missing so I'm busy programming them. Sorry for the hold up!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #457
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Working hard on it. There's a couple features you guys will kill me if they're missing so I'm busy programming them. Sorry for the hold up!
Thanks for the update! I was not trying to rush you..i just..hate big periods of no updates..on just about anything..
Old 09-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #458

so it's been about a month and a half... any cool news you wanna share bob??