Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

May Tacoma Nominations

Old 03-27-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
May Tacoma Nominations

May's theme will be "Group Photo"

Since I manually count all of these, please don't even bother posting up this photo

I am already including them. Please make 2 other nominations and tell me who the trucks belong to.

Thanks to jolayiv for the idea.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Haha! Awesome!

Jhodge, Tigerfan00, Dark Knight, Awymore997, Fasn8dave, Luni @ Uwharrie Nov 08

Old 03-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery

Representing SOCAL!! 3-28-09
derekabraham, LOWLO7, socalman22, Brandon H, TRD4X4858, Re8elmonk0341, 05PreRunner, BenJammn5, CaribouLouWJ, bajaman, robrjohnson, sdtree03, Bsaint21, W8N4MUD, drewbie, kmada, allupinsydeyou, sd_cali, SilverBullet05, Breezytaco, lbctaco, joman, vitang, BubbaRR

nighthawk87, 05prerunner, HBtacoma, straycat241, nurseboy, derekabraham, Silverbullet05

left to right --> Tigerfan00, luni, Dark Knight, Jhodge. Also guest staring Roxspin72 in the SWB access cab.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
I nominate one of tommigumm's photos!!!!cant pick which one cause they're all badass
Old 03-27-2009, 08:02 AM   #5
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

This is the one!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Haha! Awesome!

Jhodge, Tigerfan00, Dark Knight, Awymore997, Fasn8dave, Luni @ Uwharrie Nov 08

Word same one I was gona post.....FTW!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Nice, just wait for the san diego meet.
Touche!! south east meet is the 17th
Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 AM   #7
TakeItEasy

this one is nice but they arent all tacomas
Old 03-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
TakeItEasy

or this one is sick!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:12 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
This is the one!!!
Quote:
this one is nice but they arent all tacomas
Quote:
or this one is sick!!!
I don't know, I'm skeptical to allow tommigumm. I don't know that he even knows he won the first TOTM.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #10
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Those are like Teenage Mutant Ninja Tacomas!

Almost makes me want to move to iceland so I have a valid excuse to do that to my truck!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
FROM A SoCal meet...
drewbie, friend and trd4x4858

Old 03-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery

From left : ThisGuy, Silver07taco, Socolax91, hsc001, Neubs

From left : Neubs, ThisGuy, Socolax91, hsc001, Silver07taco

Green Ridge Trip
Old 03-27-2009, 08:36 AM   #13
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
tigerfan00,tjgraner09,and tacomaman06

Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #15
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
whats all that crap running out from under jeff's truck?
idk i wasnt there
kinda looks like water but his trucks too dirty for it to be water
Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post

Green Ridge Trip
Reminder: Post the Truck Usernames with the picture
Old 03-27-2009, 08:49 AM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Reminder: Post the Truck Usernames with the picture
My bad I forgot. Edited.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #18
TakeItEasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I don't know, I'm skeptical to allow tommigumm. I don't know that he even knows he won the first TOTM.

Haha i didnt even know he won the first one!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #19
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post

From left : ThisGuy, Silver07taco, Socolax91, hsc001, Neubs

From left : Neubs, ThisGuy, Socolax91, hsc001, Silver07taco

Green Ridge Trip

Nice pics Nick!
Old 03-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #20
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery

Left to Right: Chris4X4, PackerfanXD, Brianr, Taconut