Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

October Tacoma World Prize!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
October Tacoma World Prize!

For October we're giving away a $50 gift certificate to eBay Motors. Since every other discussion in the forum has some link to an eBay auction, I figured this would be a good giveaway.

As usual, the winner is picked from those who are active and make positive contributions in the forum.

Grills on eBay
Nerf Bars on eBay
MagnaFlow Exhausts on eBay
Lift Kits/Leveling Kits on eBay
Air Intakes on eBay
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME!!! very good idea, tcbob. craploads of people can buy craploads of....well....crap on ebay for the tacos....BRILLIANCE!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good tc bob
Old 10-03-2007, 03:40 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!! good deal tcbob........all kinds of stuff to pick from!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:12 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I think this is an awesome idea as well! I haven't used eBay in a long time for much other than research, but I would if I had some money!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea. Hey, I put up the Blacked Out Headlights thread and tutorial, and I didnt get any recognition! Can I be considered for this prize? haha
Old 10-23-2007, 06:40 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer_hong View Post
Good idea. Hey, I put up the Blacked Out Headlights thread and tutorial, and I didnt get any recognition! Can I be considered for this prize? haha
No. Sorry. Try again next month.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I think its pretty clear i'm gonna win the prize again. after all, i am everybodies favorite member, it just makes sense for me to win constantly
Old 10-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry sir. I don't make the rules.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 PM   #11
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm sorry sir. I don't make the rules.
...he just enforces them.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:22 PM   #12
haha whatever man its all good. just trying to pick up some extra cash. im only 16 i make minimum wage lol
Old 10-24-2007, 02:22 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha whatever man its all good. just trying to pick up some extra cash. im only 16 i make minimum wage lol
Now that I know your 16 and driving a nicer truck than me, you are definitely not getting the prize!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:23 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And by the way...what is the minimum wage in California? $30/hour???
Old 10-24-2007, 02:54 PM   #15
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I think its pretty clear i'm gonna win the prize again. after all, i am everybodies favorite member, it just makes sense for me to win constantly
Favourite member? Ha ha ha dream on you crazy hick. I hate you to start with and there's a whole slew of members that feel that way too. I hate your beef, your booze and I hate everything else you do. Now you are trying hog the gifts too?

It just makes more sense for the Northern Alliance to kick your ass (not your stupid donkey) constantly.

If my plane's weren't in California, I'd invade you tonight.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #16
Nah, minimum wage is $7.50

I won't lie, I live in Palos Verdes and I'm a bit spoiled, but I can say I saved $7K for my truck and got a deal with my buddy's dad.

By the way, just put in a K&N Air Charger CAI.. AMAZING. So much power, such a great sound, its just ridiculous.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM   #17
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Favourite member? Ha ha ha dream on you crazy hick. I hate you to start with and there's a whole slew of members that feel that way too. I hate your beef, your booze and I hate everything else you do. Now you are trying hog the gifts too?

It just makes more sense for the Northern Alliance to kick your ass (not your stupid donkey) constantly.

If my plane's weren't in California, I'd invade you tonight.
you're going to invade with planes that drop water? No wonder nobody is afraid of Canada's military. BTW, calling me a crazy hick is more of a compliment than an insult. And now you're in the "Northern Alliance"? whats the matter, you couldn't come up with a more original name? sounds like complete rip off of the Carolina Alliance. Come on Themaster, try to be at least somewhat original.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:14 PM   #18
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The winner of October's $50 eBay gift certificate is maverick491 (Adam) for his excellent writeups on upgrading the speakers in your Tacoma and installing an illuminated 4wd switch.

I'm also giving a conciliatory prize to jhodge83 for being one of the most active on the forum in October. He'll be getting a $20 eBay gift certificate.

Congrats to both.

P.S. Please don't burn it on crap like this
Old 10-31-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks tcbob...and that onion ring is still under $20 right now!!!!! woohoo

Alliance Unite!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
congrats maverick and jhodge!!! well hell yes...............alliance united!!!