Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

May Group Photo Contest

View Poll Results: Best Group Photo
Table Mesa 6 3.03%
Socal 32 16.16%
Arizona 98 49.49%
Florida 3 1.52%
Silverado Canyon 11 5.56%
South Carolina 48 24.24%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #61
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I should have photoshopped some mud in our pic congrats to the winner.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #62
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I'm a bit late...

Congratulations to South Carolina for having the May Group Picture prize.

South Carolina

left to right --> Tigerfan00, luni, Dark Knight, Jhodge. Also guest staring Roxspin72 in the SWB access cab.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #63
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Congrates, SC Folks!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #64
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #65
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Congrats to you SOB's naw for reals you guys had a bad ass pic Next time we will compete for the best muddy pics!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #66
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I call dibs on being muddy.

Congrats SoCar?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #67
life11 is on a distinguished road

life11's Tacoma Gallery
why would you say that socal????
they have all tha mud on tha east coast!!!!
all we have is sand!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #68
Founder Socaltacomas.com

We can always make some lol
Old 05-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #69
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It rains...like twice a year.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #70

life11's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha well, it would be a rainy season if it rained twice in yuma az!!!!!
hahahaha
Old 05-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #71

I do wish it rained more though. At least Arizona gets those crazy pop up monsoons!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #72

life11's Tacoma Gallery
depends where in az though
Old 05-08-2009, 10:00 AM   #73
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
yes! once again SC proves to be the most badass state ever! suck it bitches!

speaking of rain, it has stormed here almost every day for the last week. you should see my yard, all the bushes are laying on the ground flat the rain has been so hard. i'm gonna have to tie em all up to poles now just to get them upright again (thats what she said). the rain has been so heavy a school bus could have been parked outside my house and i wouldn't have been able to see it.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #74
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i thought you were gone. SOCAL!!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #75
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Congrats to you SOB's naw for reals you guys had a bad ass pic Next time we will compete for the best muddy pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I call dibs on being muddy.

Congrats SoCar?
ohhh yea were in my terrtory now
i vote for the best muddy pic as july totm
Old 11-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #76
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
i wanted to update a broken link. not sure if i moved it or another link was moved for the arizona meet. i think this was the first pix submitted originally but not sure. i like to keep old posts and broken links, updated. lol

johnecon2001, tacomarich, taco@you123, Danzer, PackerfanXD, oakleyTRD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Lots of good submissions here

Table Mesa Meet

Left to Right: Chris4X4, PackerfanXD, Brianr, Taconut

Socal Meet

derekabraham, LOWLO7, socalman22, Brandon H, TRD4X4858, Re8elmonk0341, 05PreRunner, BenJammn5, CaribouLouWJ, bajaman, Evil Monkey, sdtree03, Bsaint21, W8N4MUD, drewbie, kmada, allupinsydeyou, sd_cali, SilverBullet05, Breezytaco, lbctaco

Arizona Meet

johnecon2001, tacomarich, taco@you123, Danzer, PackerfanXD, oakleyTRD

Florida Meet

genxer and missileman

Silverado Canyon

nighthawk87, 05prerunner, HBtacoma, straycat241, nurseboy, derekabraham, Silverbullet05

South Carolina

left to right --> Tigerfan00, luni, Dark Knight, Jhodge. Also guest staring Roxspin72 in the SWB access cab.