LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

New Tacoma World Moderator

Old 11-25-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Post New Tacoma World Moderator

TheMaster joins Banshee and 007Tacoma as Tacoma World's newest moderator.
Hmmm...one Canadian, one Texan, and one neutral.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Canuck!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap............the carolina alliance just got totally screwed!!! ah, im not too worried though. congrats,themaster on your new position!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
What's this world coming to?! All border crossing animosity aside, congratulations TheMaster.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
wtg master <::::::::> ~~~
Old 11-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a great choice, we are certainly moving in good and positive directions, congrats !
Old 11-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
I think The Alliance is going to need to be represented in the moderator world too here Bob. I mean I trust Banshee, and 007, while Texan, is fair and level headed, but TheMaster???? He'll be banning Alliance members before the day is out.

I nominate ME to counter-act the Canadian.

Btw. Congrats TheMaster!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
yes i vote maverick we need someone on our side
Old 11-26-2007, 06:03 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you, thank you very much.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
dammit.....haha...grats!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #11
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
From one Canuck to another, congrats! Now unleash some fury on those alliance members!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
From one Canuck to another, congrats! Now unleash some fury on those alliance members!

ahahaha, he doesnt know what fury is, even it it came up and bit him in the ass!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #13
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
...... unleash some fury on those alliance members!
I've been doing that for months, gdawg25. Where have you been?

However, to add insult to injury I may be compelled to take over the leadership of the Carolina Alliance. Their leader is MIA and probably abandoned ship after the last IED (Improvised Explosive Dude) blew the windows out at TW because re a flag matter.

The posse is aimless, misguided and needs excitement. Since they like to drink and fish, I thought I'll take them on an ice fishing expedition to the Canadian Arctic region. I'm told the Polar Bears are starving themselves to extinction. So, I'm trying to do my part to prolong the species. What do you think?

BTW, I dont want to witness the "shrivel up and fall off syndrome" you were talking about. So, would you like to tag along?
Old 11-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #14
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Master, is Canada gonna have enough room for your inflated ego now that you're a moderator. I don't want it spilling over the border!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Hey Master, is Canada gonna have enough room for your inflated ego now that you're a moderator. I don't want it spilling over the border!
..............couldnt have said it better myself!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #17
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
I've been doing that for months, gdawg25. Where have you been?

However, to add insult to injury I may be compelled to take over the leadership of the Carolina Alliance. Their leader is MIA and probably abandoned ship after the last IED (Improvised Explosive Dude) blew the windows out at TW because re a flag matter.

The posse is aimless, misguided and needs excitement. Since they like to drink and fish, I thought I'll take them on an ice fishing expedition to the Canadian Arctic region. I'm told the Polar Bears are starving themselves to extinction. So, I'm trying to do my part to prolong the species. What do you think?

BTW, I dont want to witness the "shrivel up and fall off syndrome" you were talking about. So, would you like to tag along?
I know you have been dishing out the 'fury'. But now you have upgraded fury potential with the moderator status. There is no way they can just brush off the fury you unleash now - they will now take notice, and obey your superiority.

As for the Arctic fishing expedition, you can count me in! What better way to prolong the Polar Bears existense, than to sacrifice a couple Alliance members? I can't think of any.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #18
Born to Ride

Quote:
But now you have upgraded fury potential........
You mean like "I am the law giver?" No man can't do that. I dont have an inferority complex for that. You want me to be like President George Douche-bag?

Quote:
they will now take notice, and obey your superiority.
No need for that too gdawg. They are fully aware we are superior. I did remind them that we are bigger than them and on top. And if this were jail, they'd be our bitch. So superiority is no longer an issue.

Quote:
As for the Arctic fishing expedition, you can count me in! What better way to prolong the Polar Bears existense, than to sacrifice a couple Alliance members? I can't think of any.
I'm glad you are coming along. I wonder if the Polar Bears would find them Alliance boys tasty or find them unpalatable. I suspect the latter. By then, they'll be frozen meat any how.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:30 PM   #19
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Now you can afford more steak and ...
You got that right. So post away like crazy so I can collect 0.70 cents per post for my Steak addiction
Old 11-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #20

I thought this little canadian fact was kinda funny:
On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.