Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

December Tacoma World Prize!

Old 12-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
December Tacoma World Prize!

For December, we're gonna giveaway a $25 eBay Motors gift certificate to two different members. As usual, the winners are picked for their active and positive participation in the forum. To see past winners and the items they spent their gift certificates on, visit the Site News section.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
We'll see if my detailed 1st gen 3" lift install helps me out this month. I'll post it once it is complete.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
did you start yet
Old 12-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #4
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm waiting for my buddies to get their asses over here. I'm tempted to start without them, but I need some of their tools.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

go head and get the tires off and get on jack stands
Old 12-01-2007, 11:58 AM   #6

I only have 2 jack stands. they're bringing the other 2. I guess I'll get the back off the ground. I have the bigger jack stands.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #7

I f-ing hate relying on other people. It's almost 6:30 pm and I should have finished my lift already. So far I got the ass of the truck in the air, wheels off (including spare), and I installed the BPV bracket. Looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter. Come Hell or high water, this lift is going in tonight. BTW, my buddies aint showed yet........supposedly on their way.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I f-ing hate relying on other people. It's almost 6:30 pm and I should have finished my lift already. So far I got the ass of the truck in the air, wheels off (including spare), and I installed the BPV bracket. Looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter. Come Hell or high water, this lift is going in tonight. BTW, my buddies aint showed yet........supposedly on their way.
man, if i lived close, i woulda been there hours ago.....with beers in hand!!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:43 PM   #9

I got a lonely case of Labatts sitting in the garage. Even offered to grill them up a couple steaks that've been marinating since yesterday.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I got a lonely case of Labatts sitting in the garage. Even offered to grill them up a couple steaks that've been marinating since yesterday.

steaks??? and they still havent shown up??? what the hell is wrong with them?? you are gonn ahave to get on their asses when they finally show up!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #11

I know one thing, I'm sure as shit not grilling steaks at 3:30 in the morning. Their loss! Not to mention, I don't think my 2 and 4 year old are gonna be able to sleep while I run the compressor for some of the tools. I'm gonna go tinker some more.........I'll post pics tomorrow, including my buddies with boots sticking outta their ass.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #12

Quote:
I know one thing, I'm sure as shit not grilling steaks at 3:30 in the morning. Their loss! Not to mention, I don't think my 2 and 4 year old are gonna be able to sleep while I run the compressor for some of the tools. I'm gonna go tinker some more.........I'll post pics tomorrow, including my buddies with boots sticking outta their ass.

ahahahaha.....thats my boy!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 04:29 PM   #13

that happened when i lifted my jeep waited all day no one showed so my dad and me did it i did the lift on my tacoma by myself if i was closer i would be there
Old 12-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #14
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to the Steaks, tcBob? We can use some protein around here.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #15
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
do you really wanna know where you can get your protein from,themaster!!!
ahahahahaha!!!
the alliance hit a sad, new low today.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #16
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
the alliance hit a sad, new low today.
You have it in your power to stop them. They've got to ask you to change their titles.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
You have it in your power to stop them. They've got to ask you to change their titles.

now, just why the hell would we wanna change our titles???
Old 12-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #18

ok,ok......i erased my prior comment about "protein", even though it was funny........probably not the best thing i could have put up there, even though everyone knows it was a friggin joke.

but i do gotta say this..........if you are gonna give negative reputation.........put your name up there with your comment, dont be a wuss about it!! i mean, come on.....i got negative rep about my hunting avatar, and no one left their name with that one.............what the hell???

didnt realize everyone was gonna go getting all "pc" round here all of a sudden!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ok,ok......i erased my prior comment about "protein", even though it was funny........probably not the best thing i could have put up there, even though everyone knows it was a friggin joke.

but i do gotta say this..........if you are gonna give negative reputation.........put your name up there with your comment, dont be a wuss about it!! i mean, come on.....i got negative rep about my hunting avatar, and no one left their name with that one.............what the hell???

didnt realize everyone was gonna go getting all "pc" round here all of a sudden!!!!!!
I erased my comment as well.

I must agree with tacomaman06. I'm a little irritated about the negative rep.
I'm not saying I should or shouldn't have gotten it, but if you are going to give it, stand by your decision. I don't appreciate getting "shot" in the back.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Did someone actually get offended by any of these comments or was tcBob just pointing out the tastelessness of the joke?