Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

January 2008 Tacoma World Prize

Old 01-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Post January 2008 Tacoma World Prize

For January, one lucky member here will be winning a $50 gift certificate to the steakhouse of their choice! This prize was anonymously donated by a Tacoma World member, and the winner will be picked based on their active participation in the forum.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:12 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Hmmmm...who would have donated STEAK?
I wonder too . Who ever it is, had me and my Steak fetish in mind when they threw it in. God bless his/her soul. So I ask all poster's to stay out of this months contest so I can win this piece of meat.

If I even suspect anybody is trying to deprive me of that right, may mysteriously have their posts deleted, user name altered or even deleted accidentally.

Now that the rules are clear, lets play ball.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:56 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like themaster is trying to rig his own prize...an anonymous steak prize....cmon....get a lil more original than that...haha...u better actually do something this month, mountie!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
...haha...u better actually do something this month, mountie!!!
You know, I never liked you and now I hate you . Keep an eye on your rep count, camel boy. Dont you basterdize my meal ticket.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I would just like to state publicallly that TheMaster has been calling me racist names like 'cracker' and 'honky'. He also participates in undergound cock fighting and i think he has been skimming money of the top of this sites profits. Due to all of these infractions i dont believe that TheMaster deserves this months prize. Also, Bob, please investigate my claims of TheMasters embezlement.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #7
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Is this where I come to fling poop? I'm just in that mood at the moment.

Also, O'Doyle rules!

Old 01-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
haha thats an AWESOME prize! who doesn't love a giant chunk of steak!?!
Old 01-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
This prize was anonymously donated by a Tacoma World member
hey look it IS "themaster"!!! Canadians are the ones that always wear bags on their heads right?
Old 01-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
we all know themaster is aiming for this one bad..........just dont shoot blanks man!!!

the "bag over the head" smiley is friggin hilarious!! where did you find that one tcbob???
Old 01-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
bags over the heads...or tiny flapping heads...either one
Old 01-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
we all know themaster is aiming for this one bad..........just dont shoot blanks man!!!

the "bag over the head" smiley is friggin hilarious!! where did you find that one tcbob???
i think the bag-over-the-head smiley was anonymously sent with the gift certificate lol, somewhere from canadia...
Old 01-06-2008, 07:17 AM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa guys, I bet it's a slab of Canadian Bacon disguised as a steak, have you ever heard that if it seems to good to be true ... it probably is. That's it ! I'm getting the birds ready !
Old 01-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #14
Born to Ride

Easy now you damn infidels. Don't bastardize this thread and my meal ticket . If you are looking for a thread to bastardize, go here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...pril-08-a.html.

It appears the writing is on the wall that I'm going to win the prize. Cant wait for January 31st . I've booked a tux and rented a limo too. In-you-face, suckers! I Eat Steak and you won't.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #15
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Master, you got to be thinking Ruth Chris ... right ?
Old 01-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #16

so how much canadian bacon do canadians actually eat??
Old 01-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #17
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Hey Master, you got to be thinking Ruth Chris ... right ?
CD, I've never been to Ruth Chris however they are famous and take out full page ads. Got to try them out sometime. I'm talking about Mortons http://www.mortons.com/ where a steak is about $90 before even the water is served. Add salad, wine, desert etc and you are looking at about $450 for dinner for two. Their steaks are awesome and you pick the steak from a selection at your table and then they grill it for you just the way you like it.

Hmmmm Steak .
Old 01-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #18

all of this talk about steak makes me want some, even tho i had some last night lol....finally, the canadians and The Alliance have something in common other than tacos, makes me not dislike America Jr so much
Old 01-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #19
noah89t is on a distinguished road

noah89t's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to noah89t
i just joined this forum and have never seen a forum where things are given away like this. very awesome. i'm glad i found my way here.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #20
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah89t View Post
i just joined this forum and have never seen a forum where things are given away like this. very awesome. i'm glad i found my way here.
we're crazy like that.

welcome...