Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

February 2008 TacomaWorld Giveaway

Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
February 2008 TacomaWorld Giveaway

Congrats to concrete_jedi for winning last month's steakhouse gift certificate. This month we're giving away another $50 gift certificate to eBay Motors! As usual, the winner will be chosen from those who actively participate in the forum.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if eBay motors sells steaks...
Old 02-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
yes, but only with synthetic oil rub. dyno gives it too much of an aged taste.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
May I ask where I can read the rules to earn this certificate...

Thanks
Old 02-04-2008, 10:21 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvega1969 View Post
May I ask where I can read the rules to earn this certificate...

Thanks
I pick one winner from among those who are most active/helpful for the month in the forum. Someone asked before if you had to pay to be eligible...answer is no.

You can see all the past winners in this forum if you like.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Ok.... where is that link to youtube... it was weird to go and hear and see that awesome 80's video song, but ok... I agree with the simple rules.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I wonder if eBay motors sells steaks...
Apparently it does.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
(cheesy announcer's voice)will the alliance pull off another win, or will someone, not within the alliance, finally claim victory..........hmmmm?? stay tuned!!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
(cheesy announcer's voice)will the alliance pull off another win, or will someone, not within the alliance, finally claim victory..........hmmmm?? stay tuned!!
With all the bragging coming out of the carolina contingent, tcBob will have to give next months prize to a non-member just to keep you below the insufferable level.

Since I'm such a fair-minded person, I'm even willing to volunteer, at much hardship to myself, to be said peacemaker.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
With all the bragging coming out of the carolina contingent, tcBob will have to give next months prize to a non-member just to keep you below the insufferable level.

Since I'm such a fair-minded person, I'm even willing to volunteer, at much hardship to myself, to be said peacemaker.
yeah......we'll texans dont count!!

and we dont mind being below the insufferable level.....as long as there are beers, we are good to go!!!

oh yeah.......it aint bragging if ya can back it up!!
Old 02-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats jedi....well deserved.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post

we've been bragging about it for months but somehow we continue to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
it aint bragging if ya can back it up!!
good point.... and we can definately back it up!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:28 AM   #13
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats CD but I HATE YOU for stealing my piece of meat. I wanted it so much man. Well, Eat Steak!
Old 02-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #14
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Jedi! You deserve it!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to Toy4Life for winning Feb's $50 ebay gift certificate giveaway! He was all over the site last month, one of the most active for sure.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #16

congrats t4l!!! so....what are you thinking about spending the gift certificate on???
Old 03-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #17
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

congratulations!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, especially tcBob for providing us with this great place we know of as Tacoma World. I had a week off of work to devote to TW, I'm sure that helped me out a little. Havn't decided what I'm gonna get yet. Been looking at some ventshades, tow straps, got some other things to check out too. Any suggestions?
Old 03-04-2008, 04:41 AM   #19
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Thanks everyone, especially tcBob for providing us with this great place we know of as Tacoma World. I had a week off of work to devote to TW, I'm sure that helped me out a little. Havn't decided what I'm gonna get yet. Been looking at some ventshades, tow straps, got some other things to check out too. Any suggestions?
Yeah, I gotta suggestion: MORE PICS OF YOUR TACOMA IN THE SNOW!

That thing looks awesome!

...oh, you meant with the gift card? oops.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Yeah, I gotta suggestion: MORE PICS OF YOUR TACOMA IN THE SNOW!

That thing looks awesome!

...oh, you meant with the gift card? oops.
Ha ha! Thanks, but unfortunately (for you), all the snow melted and it's raining now. This has been the cycle in western PA this winter. Snow-freezing rain-rain/melt........then repeat.....every week or 2. If I get the chance I will get some more snow pics and post em.