Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Customize Your User Title!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Customize Your User Title!

Now you can specify a custom user title that appears under you name when you make a post. Just click on User CP > Edit Profile and change it to whatever you want.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what a great idea!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
We'll play the game, "How quickly can we make bob regret this decision.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Bob, I guess you can take a joke. I took down my User Title as "tcBob's Boss" Now, when Nate does it, we can all tell him that it's been done already.

Cool pic for the title bar.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
I Love Bush!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
sidewinder is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SMSgt
sidewinder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Now you can specify a custom user title that appears under you name when you make a post. Just click on User CP > Edit Profile and change it to whatever you want.
Thanks TcBob, that's awesome!

I just got rid of my "Junior" label, now I'm an Administrator!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Do I see a contest for "Best title of the day" in the works?
mine wins!!! haha...bring it nd!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #9
Northern Alliance Gynecologist
TacoMon is on a distinguished road

TacoMon's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be fun.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
Thanks TcBob, that's awesome!

I just got rid of my "Junior" label, now I'm an Administrator!
Foiled by my own plans!! damn
Old 03-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #11
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
mine wins!!! haha...bring it nd!
Not so fast Camel Boy.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Not so fast Camel Boy.
my 21 month old is smarter than our president....thats not too original...or hard to be
Old 03-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
my 21 month old is smarter than our president....
Now that made me laugh my ass off.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #14
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Now that made me laugh my ass off.
I'm still laughing
Old 03-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #15
Northern Alliance Gynecologist
TacoMon is on a distinguished road

TacoMon's Tacoma Gallery
Humpin away.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Foiled by my own plans!! damn
I'll be thinking of something better though. You should claim that one for yourself and prohibit its use.

You should make a policy, like a password policy, can't change a user title for 30 days. Make people really THINK before they put something up there. They would have to make it a good one 'cause they'd be wearing it for a while...
Old 03-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
We'll play the game, "How quickly can we make bob regret this decision.
I win! Mine has been changed to all ***************!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
hope I spelled it right
Old 03-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #20
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
You're a brave man, tcBob. I like that.