Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Congratulation Tacoma World

Old 03-21-2008, 06:02 AM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Congratulation Tacoma World

Congratulations Tacoma World and tcBob on reaching 5000 members, 6,270+ threads, and 68,425+ posts in less than 19 months. From the humble beginnings, TW is now averaging 9 new members per day. TW has quietly grown into a happening place.

A special thanks go out to the moderator's Banshee (the “I know more than you” guy) for quietly lurking in the background and keeping an eye on things and 007Tacoma for constantly bitching (enough already) about the unavailability of a Toyota diesel Tacoma and hanging in here during trying personal times. All your continued commitment makes Tacoma World a great place.

A special thanks go out to all other contributors to this site (too many names to mention) that bring a wealth of knowledge and willingness to help others. Also noteworthy is the The Northern Alliance, the most prestigious and truly powerful Alliance in the Northern hemisphere for being a significant force that other groups can only try to imitate, but never duplicate .

Once again, cheers and best wish to Tacoma World and tcBob on reaching 5,000 members. Eat Steak!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:43 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to Bob!

Also, congrats to the Northern Alliance members for having the only worth while Alliance on Tacoma World.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:46 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Congratulations Tacoma World and tcBob on reaching 5000 members, 6,270+ threads, and 68,425+ posts in less than 19 months. From the humble beginnings, TW is now averaging 9 new members per day. TW has quietly grown into a happening place.

A special thanks go out to the moderator's Banshee (the “I know more than you” guy) for quietly lurking in the background and keeping an eye on things and 007Tacoma for constantly bitching (enough already) about the unavailability of a Toyota diesel Tacoma and hanging in here during trying personal times. All your continued commitment makes Tacoma World a great place.

A special thanks go out to all other contributors to this site (too many names to mention) that bring a wealth of knowledge and willingness to help others. Also noteworthy is the The Northern Alliance, the most prestigious and truly powerful Alliance in the Northern hemisphere for being a significant force that other groups can only try to imitate, but never duplicate .

Once again, cheers and best wish to Tacoma World and tcBob on reaching 5,000 members. Eat Steak!
YOU SELF PROMOTING DICK!!!! I AM TACOMA WORLD!!! without me Bob would be working at his local car wash giving "special wax jobs" for extra tips. i should have my own thread on this site that only i can post in!!! I hate you Master!!! I cant wait to start my own site with naked chicks and beer. and when i do, the first thing i'm gonna do is send you and unvitation telling you that you can never join!

Seriously though, I would like to thank Bob for providing me with something to do at work, and the moderator, Banshee (note i'm not thanking theMaster or 007 since one is a texan and the other is canadian) for all his hard work. And everyone else on teh site that lets me rant and act like an idiot without banning me
Old 03-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
And everyone else on teh site that lets me rant and act like an idiot without banning me
Wait, we can ban you? How do I do that?
Old 03-21-2008, 08:22 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Wait, we can ban you? How do I do that?
that was actually geared toward the mods and bob, but i guess if you complained about me enough i would get banned. go ahead and try though. after a day without me you guys would be so bored you wouldn't know what to do. you cant get rid of your whipping boy
Old 03-21-2008, 08:24 AM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that was actually geared toward the mods and bob, but i guess if you complained about me enough i would get banned. go ahead and try though. after a day without me you guys would be so bored you wouldn't know what to do. you cant get rid of your whipping boy
You might have something there. If we were to ban you, a new, powerful leader for the Carolina Alliance might rise up. We better keep the current fool in power.I can see why your role model is Bush.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:37 AM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You might have something there. If we were to ban you, a new, powerful leader for the Carolina Alliance might rise up. We better keep the current fool in power.I can see why your role model is Bush.
good point, if someone competant took over you might be in trouble
Old 03-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't even realize we hit 5K members. Thanks for the support from everybody. I have less posts than many of the most active members here which shows exactly who makes this site so good (or who has no life ). And thx to Mo for starting this thread!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:42 AM   #11
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good point, if someone competant took over you might be in trouble
Competent? We are still talking about the carolina alliance members, right?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
glad this site has grown to the awesomeness it is now!!! thanks to tcbob,and the rest of the mods for letting us have a great place for everything off topic!!
and a great place for trucks too!!! long live tacomaworld!!!

by the way........hey sawdust.....learn to spell "right"!!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
How does everyone count 5K members? I just spread that number around and they called me on it. We only have about 2500 members.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How does everyone count 5K members? I just spread that number around and they called me on it. We only have about 2500 members.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ bottom of the page
Old 03-21-2008, 09:37 AM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
how come the member list says 2533?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:39 AM   #16
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how come the member list says 2533?
I was only having it show members who have made more than x number posts. i reset it to reflect all the members (minus banned members which is a few).
Old 03-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #17
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I was only having it show members who have made more than x number posts. i reset it to reflect all the members (minus banned members which is a few).
Wow! You've actually banned members, but couch is still here? I shudder to imagine what they were like.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #18
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Wow! You've actually banned members, but couch is still here? I shudder to imagine what they were like.

Nate is belligerent in a funny way though.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post

Nate is belligerent in a funny way though.
SCREW YOU IDIOT!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #20
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
SCREW YOU IDIOT!!!
See? We all laugh as he tries to make witty comebacks!