Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?

View Poll Results: Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?
I want a TacomaWorld window decal 201 95.26%
TacomaWorld bumper stickers would be better 6 2.84%
Other (reply to specify) 4 1.90%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 AM   #21
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
straight cut all the way...these would look bad ass on our trucks!

Old 11-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #22
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Straight sticker

Bob I like the straight style but is this your final draft?

Old 11-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #23
Jesse is on a distinguished road
Jesse's Tacoma Gallery
I like the curved one. Window Decal for sure. No bumper sticker. You know what would be even better; a chrome emblem.That way you could keep your truck looking clean.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #24
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
Bob I like the straight style but is this your final draft?
I'm open to ideas before I submit the final layout to the printer...

(we can't do images though, because 12x2 doesn't give enough room for images + text)

Old 11-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #25
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
tcBob do you have any pics of a final draft? I like the idea of chrome lettering on black background.

Old 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #26
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
tcBob do you have any pics of a final draft? I like the idea of chrome lettering on black background.
The background part will be clear so only the lettering shows. I'll see how much more chrome costs.

Old 11-14-2006, 09:43 PM   #27
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The decals are being made this week/early next. One question...I chose static cling because I know most ppl prefer those over actual stickers on their rear window (static clings go on the inside of the window and don't use adhesive.)

For those who are willing to stick our TW decal on, do you have tinted or untinted windows? Because static clings won't show through tint (from the inside) so I'll have to get stickers if most of you have tints. Please let me know. Thanks.

Old 11-15-2006, 06:22 AM   #28
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto on the straight print. Easy on the eyes.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:24 AM   #29
jrallan26 is on a distinguished road

jrallan26's Tacoma Gallery
I also have window tint. I believe on the 02 TRD edition, window tint is standard.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #30
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Bob when are you planning on mailing these stickers. Great marketing idea i might add. :0)

Old 11-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #31
amocaT is on a distinguished road

amocaT's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted

Tinted rear window. Please keep me posted.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #32
yorgor is on a distinguished road

yorgor's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted here.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #33
towin'toys is on a distinguished road
towin'toys's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted windows?

Yes, I've got tinted windows, every where except the three front windows.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #34
lexusoftrucks is on a distinguished road
lexusoftrucks's Tacoma Gallery
I have tinted windows. Nice sticker, I think it will get the word out nicely about this site, be prepared for an influx of users.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #35
archer of loaf will become famous soon enough

archer of loaf's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to archer of loaf Send a message via Yahoo to archer of loaf
i think the window sticker would be best... i have one and it shows up ok even if the window is tinted.

cheers

Old 11-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #36
Bud is on a distinguished road

Bud's Tacoma Gallery
How about a decal for the top of the front windshield

Old 11-15-2006, 12:48 PM   #37
79cruiserfj40 is on a distinguished road

79cruiserfj40's Tacoma Gallery
I have tinted windows and would DEFINATELY like a STICKER. THANKS!

Matt
2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4wd
1999 Lexus LX 470
1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40

Old 11-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #38
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
i've got limo tint on my back window so i'll definately need a sticker rather than the static cling type window sticker.

Old 11-15-2006, 02:50 PM   #39
archer of loaf will become famous soon enough

archer of loaf's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to archer of loaf Send a message via Yahoo to archer of loaf
i have to agree the straight one is better looking

Old 11-15-2006, 03:01 PM   #40
Dexbert is on a distinguished road
Dexbert's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dexbert Send a message via Yahoo to Dexbert
Rear window is tinted.

Closed Thread