Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?

View Poll Results: Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?
I want a TacomaWorld window decal 201 95.26%
TacomaWorld bumper stickers would be better 6 2.84%
Other (reply to specify) 4 1.90%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Question Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?

We're gonna be giving away free stuff to all of our active members soon. Starting with TacomaWorld decals or bumper stickers. Please vote on which you'd prefer. If you think there should be a third option, reply to this thread saying what it should be. Thanks!

Old 10-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock a TW window sticker.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:41 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
TACOMATruckin98 is on a distinguished road
TACOMATruckin98's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TACOMATruckin98
what size will the stickers be?

Old 10-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #5
jrallan26 is on a distinguished road

jrallan26's Tacoma Gallery
I would sport a window decal to show my support.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:27 AM   #6
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMATruckin98 View Post

Old 10-18-2006, 06:29 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMATruckin98 View Post
I'm deciding between 12x1 or 12x2. Would size(s) would you guys like?

Old 10-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #8
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
deacls

so how's the decal gonna look like
ldytaco

Old 10-18-2006, 10:00 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance
TACOMATruckin98 is on a distinguished road
TACOMATruckin98's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TACOMATruckin98
yeah, any pics of what youre thinking? im thinking more along the lines of a 6 or 9 inch sticker...i dunno, pics?

Old 10-18-2006, 02:26 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
So far plain white (or colored) lettering saying TacomaWorld.com on clear acrylic and maybe throw in the silouette of a Tacoma.

I'm going for 12x2 inches...what do you all think?

Old 10-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #11
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Cool decal

I like the current toyota tacoma silhouette on clear acrylic 12x2 would be sufficient. or the website color theme hologram sticker would do also.

Old 10-22-2006, 12:19 PM   #12
BigBacon is on a distinguished road
BigBacon's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I like the 12"x2"..it would look great!

Old 10-23-2006, 06:59 PM   #13
Truck champion is an unknown quantity at this point

Truck champion's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Truck champion
Come on!! what lame-o would want a bumper sticker in a world of painted bumpers? and you need at least 2" lettering so we can get the word out!

Old 10-26-2006, 05:48 AM   #14
cockyockyfree is on a distinguished road

cockyockyfree's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for 2x12, they got to see it to read it.

Old 10-31-2006, 09:56 PM   #16
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
when are these going to be released and will we get to know what they look like before you send them out?
Working on getting them manufactured as we speak. I will post here what they look like. They will be 12x2", static cling vinyl.

Old 11-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #17
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the two designs...please chime in on what you think looks better, curved or non-curved.
Attached Thumbnails
Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?-tw1.jpg   Window Decals or Bumper Stickers?-tw2.jpg  

Old 11-01-2006, 10:35 AM   #18
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I like the non-curved better.

Old 11-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #20
cockyockyfree is on a distinguished road

cockyockyfree's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up banner

The is no doubt, that straight is the better of the two.

Closed Thread