Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

TW Server Upgrade 3/1/10

Old 02-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #41
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Well what do you expect? i live in the same state as chris4x4!
It makes perfect sense now, The explosion is from Chris4x4, and its you Hauling ass away from it.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #42
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
It makes perfect sense now, The explosion is from Chris4x4, and its you Hauling ass away from it.
Now you're thinking!
Old 02-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #43
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

instead of being meteor proof, they need to advertise it as Chris4x4 Proof.

Jk Chris.

Don't ban me...
Old 02-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #44
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
instead of being meteor proof, they need to advertise it as Chris4x4 Proof.

Jk Chris.

Don't ban me...
I got both packages on mine. I'm set for a while. I'm looking into the zombie survival package though.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #45
Greg Graffin 2016

The one with the 50 cal mod and the 37's?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #46
Greg Graffin 2016

Have you checked out the Maybach Mod?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #47
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The one with the 50 cal mod and the 37's?
Maybe. Can't be giving away all my secrets now! Gotta leave it as a surprise so when 2012 hits, I'll be ready unlike you poor bastard.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #48
Greg Graffin 2016

I'll probably ask Howe and Howe tech to come up with something for me. They got some bad ass shit.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #49
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Old 03-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #50
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah upgrade is done.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #51
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
oh yeah upgrade is done.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #52
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah upgrade is done.
So is there some sort of party? or pie?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:12 AM   #53
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
i love pie
Old 03-01-2010, 01:12 AM   #54
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
yes i would like some pie.... Please???
Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #55
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
punch and pie!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #56
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!! whos buying?? Not me, im broke
Old 03-01-2010, 01:14 AM   #57
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
punch and pie!
Score!! Where do it get it?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #58
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I want my Damn pie.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #59
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2010, 07:05 AM   #60
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pie or GTFO!