LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

January TacomaWorld Prize

Old 02-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
January TacomaWorld Prize

Congrats to twoarezee for winning the January TacomaWorld prize. He grabbed $100 worth of truck toys...he went for some sport pedals and a leather TRD shift knob. Every month, one of the top 10 posters (of that month) will be randomly picked to win something nice for their Taco. Same person can win more than once.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:57 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
i want that shift knob soooooooo bad. originally $80 got it for $57
You can say that again! It's solid and has good weight to it.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #5
topdec will become famous soon enoughtopdec will become famous soon enough
topdec's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Let us know how those pedals turn out. I want 'em too but afraid my foot will slip.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Congratulations!!! I didn't even know we were doing something like this.

twoarezee, I know that this will just make your sweet ride even better!
Old 02-13-2007, 07:18 AM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the same shift knob on the 07 TRD's?
Old 02-13-2007, 09:01 AM   #8
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Is that the same shift know on the 07 TRD's?
I think so, but the stock doesn't have the TRD emblem.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:56 AM   #9
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdec View Post
Congrats. Let us know how those pedals turn out. I want 'em too but afraid my foot will slip.
i'll let you know, i think they have rubber dimples on them for traction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma
twoarezee, I know that this will just make your sweet ride even better!
thanks
Old 02-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #10
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats twoarezee!
Old 02-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats

hey T congrats cool purchase
Old 02-14-2007, 10:57 AM   #13
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the shift knob is the best thing i've ever felt, the extra weight makes my b&m short shifter shift sooo smooth and with less energy. the pedal covers are nice too. they have rubber on top for added traction and were pretty much a direct fit, no screws or clamps needed.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #14
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
the shift knob is the best thing i've ever felt, the extra weight makes my b&m short shifter shift sooo smooth and with less energy. the pedal covers are nice too. they have rubber on top for added traction and were pretty much a direct fit, no screws or clamps needed.
That's awesome! So the pedal covers just slide over the current pedal? Won't they get knocked off?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
That's awesome! So the pedal covers just slide over the current pedal? Won't they get knocked off?
you need to pull off the oem rubber pedal covers and these just go on the pedal the same way. they are a little tough to get the to stretch over the pedal but once they're on they're not going anywhere unless you pull them off.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 PM   #16
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
That is cool. Congratulations... nice addition for your truck!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skies20 View Post
That is cool. Congratulations... nice addition for your truck!
thanks, i'll post pics later.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #18
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Every month, one of the top 10 posters (of that month) will be randomly picked to win something nice for their Taco. Same person can win more than once.
Damn haven't been on the board in awhile but how can you keep track of posts for a single month? or is it total since the board opened till end of that month ? cause if a new member joins in the beginning of a month, day 1 they'd have no chance in hell of catching the rest of the poster's , who joined from forum opening day 1, unless he/she just posts hi, welcome, nice truck, cool pic, etc. or is it supposed to be only the same 10 people every month....just wanted to know.....
Old 02-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #19
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukohmah View Post
Damn haven't been on the board in awhile but how can you keep track of posts for a single month? or is it total since the board opened till end of that month ? cause if a new member joins in the beginning of a month, day 1 they'd have no chance in hell of catching the rest of the poster's , who joined from forum opening day 1, unless he/she just posts hi, welcome, nice truck, cool pic, etc. or is it supposed to be only the same 10 people every month....just wanted to know.....
It's a random pick from the top 10 posters of each particular month, not from when the board started.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:18 PM   #20
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!! i may have a chance of winning just kidding