Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

New Feature: Quick Subscriptions Menu

Old 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #21
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
What's an intermediary page? Is it that blank page that comes up for a split second when loading another page?
the intermediary page being the usercp page itself
Old 04-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #22
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
On a similar note: Sometimes when I open pages I get different formats. The logo and banner are always on top. Sometimes a page long vertical text only menu leads into the tool bar. Other times the banner is directly above the tool bar.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #23
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
On a similar note: Sometimes when I open pages I get different formats. The logo and banner are always on top. Sometimes a page long vertical text only menu leads into the tool bar. Other times the banner is directly above the tool bar.
take a screengrab if you can so we can check it out and get it fixed. thanks
Old 04-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #24
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i don't like having to go to an intermediary page just to get to another page...i'm lazy like that
x2....thanks tcbob!! (allot faster).....
Old 04-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #25
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
take a screengrab if you can so we can check it out and get it fixed. thanks
I would gladly do that if I knew what the hell you were talking about. I'm a technological moron that's proud to have recently learned to post pictures.
I'm on a MacBook if it matters.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #26
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would gladly do that if I knew what the hell you were talking about. I'm a technological moron that's proud to have recently learned to post pictures.
I'm on a MacBook if it matters.
apple command key + shift key + 3 key will save the screen as a png on your desktop
Old 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #28
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, cool trick.
OK, now how do I post something from my desktop without loading it into my gallery first? Or can I?
pm sent
Old 04-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #30
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
apple command key + shift key + 3 key will save the screen as a png on your desktop
i did not know that. good to know
Old 04-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #31
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i did not know that. good to know
Here is a complete list of them.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343
Old 04-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #32
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Here is a complete list of them.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343
also good to know
Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #33
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
added "OP" text after the last poster's username if they're also the thread starter