Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Immigration/Anti-Illegal Threads

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #41
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Ban Squidbillies

Old 06-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #42
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm down with banning the threads as long as individuals can still display their sig's and avatars. i remember an issue where people complained about deer hunting avatars and those were banned.... which i think was absolutely ridiculous
X2!

Old 06-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #43
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
Ban Squidbillies
you best watch your back son...

Old 06-25-2010, 06:39 AM   #44
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Good call, let's keep it about tacomas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Tacoma world is a place for talking about trucks. thats it.
OK... get rid of all the off-topic sections... TW Live, The UG, etc...

Old 06-25-2010, 06:52 AM   #45
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
The so called banning of Immigration and so called anti immigrant(really people ranting about Lawbreakers in our country" the USA")is censorship of an opinion that doesnt sit well with the left Wing agenda,a certain cultural segment of TW hence the complaints to the powers that be. Any perception of race,nationality,national symbols and such should also be censored in order to keep the peace here without offending others then.Again the majority must suffer the loss of Freedom of speech,expression in order to placate the so called offences inflicted on the minority YesWeCan Obama/Biden

Old 06-25-2010, 06:52 AM   #46
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
OK... get rid of all the off-topic sections... TW Live, The UG, etc...
X2 Right you are

Old 06-25-2010, 06:54 AM   #47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
OK... get rid of all the off-topic sections... The UG,

You take that back now.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #48
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
The so called banning of Immigration and so called anti immigrant(really people ranting about Lawbreakers in our country" the USA")is censorship of an opinion that doesnt sit well with the left Wing agenda,a certain cultural segment of TW hence the complaints to the powers that be. Any perception of race,nationality,national symbols and such should also be censored in order to keep the peace here without offending others then.Again the majority must suffer the loss of Freedom of speech,expression in order to placate the so called offences inflicted on the minority YesWeCan Obama/Biden

Welcome to TW- If you don't like the limits we place on your speech- LEAVE.

We are here to have a welcoming and informative community. Joking around, Offtopic posts, the UG all are accepted parts of that. Divisive posts (much like yours) and the arguments that stem from 99% of the disucssions started about the Illegal debate do not support the goal of TW.

Again- If you don't like the "leftist" agenda here-Go ahead and leave.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #49
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Left wing propaganda has nothing to do with it. There are members on this forum from other countries who might find it offensive.
What do they find offensive? How about the characterisation of Southern people as backwoods,Redneck,ignorant people in the Confederate Flag thread! No banning or blocking on that one.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #50
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Left wing propaganda has nothing to do with it. There are members on this forum from other countries who might find it offensive.
I find this offensive; Illegal immigration that is.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #51
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Welcome to TW- If you don't like the limits we place on your speech- LEAVE.

We are here to have a welcoming and informative community. Joking around, Offtopic posts, the UG all are accepted parts of that. Divisive posts (much like yours) and the arguments that stem from 99% of the disucssions started about the Illegal debate do not support the goal of TW.

Again- If you don't like the "leftist" agenda here-Go ahead and leave.
Whats divisive about my comment and why are you so angry and abrasive? I didnt start the Illegal debate thread,if you felt that the thread was inappropriate to this Community why wasnt it canned at the get go,as not part of the TW Forum which is trucks. I noticed in it that there were Mods involved in it at the time and they were allowed to take a thier stance concerning it,actually it seemed like the Illegal thread did get hot and heavy but lots of people made thier comments and it went away,now all of a sudden some folks decided it was Anti-Immigrant and here we are,next time Southerners are portrayed wrongfully Ill cry too,at that time I decided to express my views about it and went onwith my life.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #52
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
Whats divisive about my comment and why are you so angry and abrasive? I didnt start the Illegal debate thread,if you felt that the thread was inappropriate to this Community why wasnt it canned at the get go,as not part of the TW Forum which is trucks. I noticed in it that there were Mods involved in it at the time and they were allowed to take a thier stance concerning it,actually it seemed like the Illegal thread did get hot and heavy but lots of people made thier comments and it went away,now all of a sudden some folks decided it was Anti-Immigrant and here we are,next time Southerners are portrayed wrongfully Ill cry too,at that time I decided to express my views about it and went onwith my life.
You tell me what is divisive: That's a friendly smiley right?? You weren't trying to assert your ideological supremacy at all right??

The arguments that occur because your opinions are different from someone else's (regardless of your stance is) are the problem. The debate would be FINE if it would not devolve into name calling nearly every time. The Confederate flag thread made it this long because it's not about WHAT you say (for the most part) it's HOW you say it.

Maybe the thread you looked at was or was not a mess (I can't tell because your typing is kind of confusing). This thread came out just shortly after those threads "went away" (aka-were closed by the moderators) to reiterate the policy.

And I'm angry and abrasive because people who can't follow simple rules irritate me. This thread was opened as a rule, set by the owner/creator of the site, NOT as a debate or gripe thread. Not to mention-Seems like most folks are okay with the new rule...

I'll say it again-If you don't like the way the site is run or what we talk about- feel free to exercise your right to find another site.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:29 AM   #53
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
religion..leave this out!!!
x2

Old 06-25-2010, 08:53 AM   #54
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Tacoma world is a place for talking about trucks. thats it.
not true... not true.....

Old 06-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #55
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Selective prosecution

Old 06-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #56
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
yes the fuck it is true!

Old 06-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #57
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
i like burritos

Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #58

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I'm not anti-burrito. I'm anti-ILLEGAL-burrito. To call it an undocumented burrito is a sham...
are salsarita's burrito's documented? cause i really like those

Closed Thread