LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Immigration/Anti-Illegal Threads

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #121
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
damn...now I'm craving egg rolls and I don't get off shift til 0100 hrs.
It's ok. I went and scored some Del Taco last night at 2:30am after the trail ride

Old 06-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #122
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I'd swing thru a Drive Thru, but they'd spit in my food...then I'd have to go Farva on their ass.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #123
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
True..You are rather conspicuous in your cop car I stayed the night in West Phoenix last night. It's amazing the differences between west phoenix and scottsdale (Stayed at my cousin's house for the night)

Old 06-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #124
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
ah..hanging out with us po' folk. LoL

Old 06-27-2010, 11:20 PM   #125
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao. It's good times though. Definitely always fun hangin out on that side of town. (Right near that top shelf I told you about. The Del Taco is right next to it )

Old 06-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #126
Veteran Redleg

Ga'ah!! I'm starving...

Old 06-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #127
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I just stuffed my face with food but I'm still hungry. Off to go get more. Then probably should sleep soon..gotta be up at 06:00

Old 06-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #128
Veteran Redleg

You suck Conner...I'm tired AND hungry

Old 06-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #129
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I am too. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Went to work on like an empty stomach. Now getting up for summer school. Then I have to work late tomorrow night. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #130
Veteran Redleg

Oh...gotcha...get some rest Brother. Had to throw you under the bus in the AZ BS thread. LMAO!!

Old 06-27-2010, 11:27 PM   #131
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, I'm used to it by now Yeah, Ima go get some sleep....for once

Closed Thread