Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Am I missing something or it the Classifieds/for sale section brutal?

Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #1
Art Vandelay is on a distinguished road
Art Vandelay's Tacoma Gallery
Am I missing something or it the Classifieds/for sale section brutal?

Can you guys section up the classifieds so that tacomas for sale are in a seperate section? Or at least just make 1 seperate section for vehicles for sale? I see that everything is mixed all in one, all kinds of trucks and all kinds of parts...

I'm coming from the e90 Bimmer forums, the Wrangler forum, and the svtperformance boards and they all have some sort of way to do it. Many even have a format you must use, including having the state at the beginning or it will be deleted. That makes thing so much better!

I would think it's been suggested before, but tryin to look for a generation 1 taco in that section is a fiasco. lol

Thanks
Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
there is a way to search for a 1st gen in just the for sale section, when u first get in the bud/sell/trade section in the top right theres a drop down menu that says "search this thread"